Hi, I'm brandnew here and I was never before registered in a

forum.

How I can post a skin to the downloadarea??

It's a skin for the P-51d from Crises

Were can I get that skin , I love that stang. Or you can send it to me at ggresham@islc.net Thanks Greg

Guest Ranger332

img00221.jpg

332.jpg

two Iam working on

I'm still wondering what the heck a P51 is doing in this sim....but then again, I should not dare ask because the modding peeps will come down on me like a 10 ton hammer. :o

Guest Ranger332

It was in the ime frame as mostly a CAS craft Isral bought meny after WW2. Some were used up untill the 1970s. Most other 51s were bought by central american countries. and np on asking

I am kinda new to fourms, but was moscow's comment a "troll", is a troll a comment made just to get someone else to say something? I'm not even sure what he means, in what sim? there is'nt a p-51 in this sim unless you want one, which if you do'nt want one why even bring it up , unless you are trying to start trouble.

was trying to be a smart apple, what i was trying to say, was there is a p-51 for the sim, not in the sim and if he didn't want a p-51 in his sim then he should not put one in his sim, but why try and dog us that do like the p-51. thanks for the help though.

Guest Ranger332

Its an open sim you can add any era and for those that want non era craft

I'm still wondering what the heck a P51 is doing in this sim....but then again, I should not dare ask because the modding peeps will come down on me like a 10 ton hammer

Because Crisis (maker of the P-51) is working on an entire campaign/scenery/aircraft mod for WW2 china.

Thanks for the answer Armourdave. NOW it makes sense. Otherwise a P51 flying around with Phantoms makes NO sense at all...

Now another Q: WHY make a WWII based campaign/mod (even Chinese) when we have excellent WWII simulators on market?

Now another Q: WHY make a WWII based campaign/mod (even Chinese) when we have excellent WWII simulators on market?

Perhaps Crisis has an interest in this conflict? Perhaps he wants to create a conflict of WW2 that hasn't been done to death? Perhaps he's just bored.

Who knows. :)

Guest Ranger332

A tribute to the Mustang's excellence, they survived in active service in various forms until 1979. Many are preserved, and the Mustang is the most commonly built replica of today.

P-51 P-51A P-51B P-51C P-51D P-51H P-51K

Number built: 1,200 310 1,988 1,750 7,956 557 1,337

http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~wingman/mustang.html

moose4.jpg

Mustang.jpg

P-51 Mustangs from No.443 "City of New Westminister" Squadron (Auxiliary) visiting RCAF Station, Comox circa 1952/53 - (CF Photo)

http://mars.ark.com/~camuseum/RCAF/part7.html