Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Allied Force Contest

post-22-1159819921.jpg post-22-1158888743.gif

post-22-1159116502.gifpost-22-1159396565.gif

Welcome everyone to CombatAce.com. We are pleased to announce our latest contest series. We simply require that you be a registered user in good standing of both the CombatAce.com forums and the Multiviper.com forums. We are happy to announce an interview with Jay "Multiviper" Young of Multiviper.com which without doubt runs the largest Falcon 4: Allied Force Multiplayer Server on the web. We hope everyone takes the opportunity to read the interview and visit Multivipers site as he has put together a great server.

Contest Rules:

You must be registered with CombatACe.com and Multiviper.com to win. All winning contestants will be verified via email accounts on both sites, so it's important that you use the same email address when registering with CombatAce.com and Multiviper.com. You simply need to visit Multiviper.com and enter feedback in this forum thread. All winning entries accounts will be verified. This Contest is a "Give-Away" contest and winners will be randomly chosen by the CombatAce.com Staff. The Contest will run until 12:ooam PST on October 16 (Sunday Night) and winners will be verfied and announced no later then 10/20/2006.

Contest Prizes:

1st Prize

Falcon 4: Allied Force

TrackIR 4 Pro

Saitek X-52 Joystick

2nd Prize:

Natural Point TrackIR Shirt

Saitek Evo Wireless Joystick

3rd Prize:

Natural Point TrackIR Hat

IL-2 Complete Edition and Ostfront Add-On on PC-DVD

Please visit our contest sponsors as they have offered up some great prizes. You can click any of the banners above.

Enjoy

Michael "Fates" Brown

Founder

CombatAce.com

Doe's this include non North Americns like myself? ( Israel ).

This contest is pretty cool. I've been away from gaming for a while and didn't know anyone had redone my favorite game of all time: Falcon 4!!

Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked about possibly getting back into flying again! :D

-Blackhorse

I had honestly forgotten I had this forum account until I got this email. I have no recollection of creating it.

Interesting forum software..

Edited by npsbre

Neato! :clapping: Just registered at http://www.multiviperforums.com.

Wonder how the new TrackIRs perform...?!

Could also use a flight stick...any else have a flight stick that goes loose and loopy after a while? The software control panel that comes with my logitech doesn't seem to have a way to adequately realign my stick. :sorry:

I had honestly forgotten I had this forum account until I got this email.

Hehe, same here :)

I was flying Falcon 4 in its first version and I didn't saw Allied Forces in action yet. Would be nice to win a copy :)

greetings to all flightsimmers from germany

Edit:

Of course I registered at multiviperforums.

Edited by Shoogar

I liked the interview. Thank you to the CombatAce and MultiViper people for providing these services and the contest, they are much appreciated :)

I am ready to go.... haven't been on this server for quite a while,, I am jazzed about the next patch 1.08.

Still using my Saitek X36USB and pedals, have been using these since 2000 back before the F4 Super Pack series was developed for the Original F4.

:slow(en):

Is this the place for the Contest reply ?

i'm not shure - here's the combatace forum and in Multiviper i didnt find the thread:

........................................................................................................................... You simply need to visit Multiviper.com and enter feedback in this forum thread

so i hope its THIS forum thread

o.k.

see you in the virtual Aquarium as soon my Connection speeds up

happy WINNING

Edited by Marwal

Thanks Michael to invite us to this great contest.

It would be a great pleasure to win F4F, Track IR or Saitek stuff.

I played Falcon on a Macinstoch at the end of the 80's.

I now fly on the Il-2 series, BoB II WoV and SFP1. Why not have the opportunity to fly on F4F.

I went to Multivipers' forum and it seems to e a very good site for flight simmers.

Thanks again and long live CombatAce. :clapping:

Oli

I already have the x52 Hotas, but fancy the Track IR Pro. Generally I dont mind how many things I win.

Chocks away. :pilot:

Andrew

Nice contest :)

thanks for the e-mail notify it :)

Hope to win some prize (and hope you will deliver it to ISRAEL if so)

thanks for the opertunity and also for the nice forum (i started visit combatace fo SFP1 downloads) and now i will pop in into multivipers for some lessons that i saw regard f4af.

moshe :)

Ok, I'm in. I could use the gear being given away. Then I could retire an just fly flight sims all winter and fish all summer. I just love it when a plan comes all together.

Ok, I'm in!

I could really use the gear being given away. I would love to play with some TrackIR Goodness.

Goodluck everyone ;)

Hi there people.

Finally a great server with a great forum. Hope to see a lot of people in the virtual Falcon 4 skies, now the first thing to do is to buy a copy of this great simulator. LOL Hope you still be here a long time. I give you my congrats and continue with the great work on www.combatace.com and www.multiviper.com websites. Sorry for my bad english. Hope to see you soon.

Fly safe.

Best regards to all of you.

Carlos "Focha" Cavaleiro

Edited by Focha