Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Allied Force Contest

I have the game but havnt gotten too it yet. Have been playin IL2 and Lock On, It all takes a while for me too learn. Ive had F4.0 Allied force installed and plan too play. I never won any prize in any contest and just cant afford all those things, great prizes. So who knows maybe this will be the time. I will be visiting the sponsors sites for sure and I am glad there will be a community waiting when I get too Falcon. Good luck too you all.

sign me up, i always wanted track ir, but i cant afford it.

Edited by p_o_d_2_2

sounds like a very good idea- i would like to get in on this :clapping: well good to all of you... especially you... GEORGE! lol

This is my reply at multiviper;

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything on the prize list would be nice to have....

Problem: "Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick." Solution: "That's what they're there for."

Problem: "Something loose in cockpit." Solution: "Something tightened in cockpit."

SpecialF-16_a.jpg

Damn, wish I had known about this contest before I went out and bought myself a new X52. That TrackIR would be great, though. Best of luck!

:good: I like the multiviper.com site. Could really use some new toys for my comp,thanks for the opportunity to play. Good luck to everyone.

YO!!!! Fates...Now that's a name I hadn't heard in a long, long time. How ya doin'? Hopefully well and healthy. As for myself, gettin' fat and lazy...never thought I'd see myself not looking into a CRT, or nowadays a Flat Panel, full of Virtual Pilots...that is of course, "Jane's Gang". Whatever happened to all that fun? :sorry: Anyways, nice to see you still around, and tell all my former 0DB Bretheren that Injun say hello, been many months since Injun heard from them. Need start sending smoke signals, but first Injun need to start fire. Injunz squaw sayz better that Injun go to trading post and get flashlight. Injun, plus firewater, plus fire too much danger. Too much fire, too much smoke, send wrong signalz. :crazy:

Oh yah, did the reg thang over at Multiviper and am now a member, don't know how long the good standing will hold, but I'm in for now... :spiteful:

<C>

Hy guys..just got registered on multivipers as KLIM...hope that would double some chances to win the TrackIR..Sorry for question..what topic on Multivipers should i reply on to participate???Tks guys.

Hi all, I especially appreciated the guiness.com link on the F-16's fin of multiviper.com :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flight simulations RUULLEEEZZZ !!!!!!!!