Hello,

The AMRAAM should be downloadable soon. Unfourntly there is no Active Homing Radar missiles in the game. I know you can make them Active Homing(through weapons editor), but the game doesn't support it yet. So right now its only Semi Active. The UVW mapping still needs work, so does the skin. But its simular to the AIM-7E-2, but it has better hit %, and longer Range. Heres a shot of it in action. *Note: The skin is crappy, and the other side of skin is screwed up, I need to re UVW map it. Also need to maybe reskin it. But here she is.

amram2.jpg

Cylix

Guest capun

Cylix

How did you get it working?

CP

Geez guys, let's watch those image sizes a little better, ok? :lol: That thing was huge, and I'm at 1600x1200.... :D

Why did you post those pictures? Does the model not look right? I still have to make the model overall longer, and the fins more in and longer.

Cylix

I agree MJ....some images are just huge! Shrunk this one down for us.

Anyway, Great stuff Cylix!!!