Sign in to follow this  

HI Moorekey ,I've been watching your progress on the E.D.I ,iI havent seen you write anything new on it .... :search: I hope all is well with you and you STEALTHY :ninja: project ..so how goes it ?are you making progress with eddie I wish the best to you and your E.D.I. project someday it will fly from ther finish line to the winners circle ..so till then i'll keep wacthing to see it :flyer: fly from this thread to my pc,take care Moorkey!!

Hi all. Sorry for the delay. Have been bogged down with work. Progress is slow, but steady. Currently working on sound effects, and panel in MSFS, and concurrently the SF:G project is progressing. Will try to keep you all better updated.

I just wanna ask if this project for the UCAV EDI is history?

I want to play this aircraft in woe and i cant find it any where.

Are you gonna finish it?

I just wanna ask if this project for the UCAV EDI is history?

I want to play this aircraft in woe and i cant find it any where.

Are you gonna finish it?

Read the post right before yours

Eventually. I am being bogged down at work at the moment, so all projects are kind of going slowly. I am modelling in such a way that I am testing the model in MSFS / FSDS so it comes out ok for SFx/WOx.

I would ask for donors if I was unable to finish the project.

I have one more question. I was watching the movie and i saw the UCAV EDI had 2 weapon bays (when he destroyed the SCUD, launcher - a little earlier)

Does your moddel have 2 weapon bays?

I have one more question. I was watching the movie and i saw the UCAV EDI had 2 weapon bays (when he destroyed the SCUD, launcher - a little earlier)

Does your moddel have 2 weapon bays?

It will do. Have finished the model development prototype in MSFS2002. It is available for download from this site here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7410

post-29250-1223403452_thumb.jpg

Now the model conversion / completion for Thirdwire sims can begin in earnest (real aircraft work aside lol).

Will be back to asking silly questions in earnest soon... mainly about weapons loads etc...

Edited by Moorkey

Well, there's one down. Want me to do some further testing?

I"M looking foward to your E.D.I for the WOE ,i'm sure it will be wickedly awsome :diablo: when you finish with it!!keep up the excellent MOORKEY!!!!

I am experiencing some technical dificulties with your plane. It has gone completley heywire!!! LOL

OK im running FSX deluxe with acceleration addon and i cant even see the ucav where u select what do u wanna fly. I got it one time and wings and other stuff on the aircraft ceep dispering and reapering and so on.

Any ideas?

I am experiencing some technical dificulties with your plane. It has gone completley heywire!!! LOL

OK im running FSX deluxe with acceleration addon and i cant even see the ucav where u select what do u wanna fly. I got it one time and wings and other stuff on the aircraft ceep dispering and reapering and so on.

Any ideas?

Sorry, but you have me stumped there, as I know little of FSX, due to hardware limitations. I'll have an ask around the people at work.

Well i found out what the problem was. YOUR PLANE IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH ACCELERATION for some reaon.

I uninstalled acceleration and tested it and it worked great. Reinstalled again and presto, here is your problem. I think the textures anren´t compatable u know.

Just for the info.

Well i found out what the problem was. YOUR PLANE IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH ACCELERATION for some reaon.

I uninstalled acceleration and tested it and it worked great. Reinstalled again and presto, here is your problem. I think the textures anren´t compatable u know.

Just for the info.

I'm not suprised actually, Accel broke a LOT of addons for FSX, something with the way it handles textures/glass or something along thouse lines. :dntknw: Now not only do you have FS2k4/FSX you have FSX/FSXsp2....LOL

Anyways, any update on this for SFG??? Not tryin to rush or anything, just noticed there haddent been any posts in a while, was lookin great. :good:

Anyways, any update on this for SFG??? Not tryin to rush or anything, just noticed there haddent been any posts in a while, was lookin great. :good:

Sorry I have been a stranger around these parts. Work commitments and various trips to the docs have laid me low for a bit.

***EDI UPDATE***

EDI is now, after much quarreling and faffing, in 3DS Max, and is being boolean'ed to death as we speak...

Sorry I have been a stranger around these parts. Work commitments and various trips to the docs have laid me low for a bit.

***EDI UPDATE***

EDI is now, after much quarreling and faffing, in 3DS Max, and is being boolean'ed to death as we speak...

Hey not a problem at all bro, was just courious is all. Take care of your self first, simming/modding comunities mean nothing with out a little real life thrown in the mix every now and again...LOL

Edited by 84TurboFour

So have you gotten anywhere with your sfg model ?? I know what its like to be overwhelmed with work and travel !!! keep the faith :good: it'll get done sooner or later !!your other edi model is Great :yahoo: !!! i enjoyed it !!!here's pics of my TALON 1/24 scale model ,hope you like it ........................ :rolleyes: :yes: :biggrin:

post-32853-1239528954_thumb.jpg

post-32853-1239529091_thumb.jpg

post-32853-1239528998_thumb.jpg

do you no were i could get this software at a low cost or simaliar software that is free? if u do plz rell me!

good.gifHi Mooorkey

hows everything going with you?? Its been awhile since i've been here ,i hope all is going good for you!!! I was look'n yo see if there was a finished version of your EDI model for third wire WOE yet but ,i guess its not finished yet or i couldnt find it ,where u at with the development ??happy holidays to you and yours!!

Wonder Can i download 3d UCAV EDI?? but it not sf1 else just desgin drafting plane ..