Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

don't ya miss these places to play on MP

Janescombatnet..a great place to fly,and Zone for all those M$ games,HEAT.net and Kali for all your clan matches and of course Mplayer(Mplague for those who remember)..I miss those places.Kali is still around but hardly ever see many on it.

Janescombatnet..a great place to fly,and Zone for all those M$ games,HEAT.net and Kali for all your clan matches and of course Mplayer(Mplague for those who remember)..I miss those places.Kali is still around but hardly ever see many on it.

Ya Kali is still doin OK Mostly People are just playing there in there Servers, Hardly anyone goes to the Chat Servers. I miss the Kali Days with the Flight Channel there still there with all those Old Links to Flight Squads.

Also You forgot to mention "TEN" it was a Pay servive but it had my Favorite Flight Sim EF2000v2.0, oh and NASCAR!! I remember us Flight simmers would go to NASCAR and Drive Backwards :)

I miss a good MP jetsim. I know everyone here loves the realism and modability, but I miss simple MP. There's just so many of us that don't mid getting into the same cockpit with a different flight model and having a good old fashion dogfight. Janes USAF provided just that and with Janecombatnet closing, it was a gracious thing to see Jiri pick up the Hyperlobby to satify us all

Only problem....

There still isn't a good middle road combat flight game to take the place of Janes USAF, Janes F-15, and F18. These were the benchmarks that the IL2 series lives up to (and beyond)....now...lets see IL2 with modern avionics already... 1946 is just too early.

Fates

I don't know if I'd consider Jane's F15 to be a middle-of-the-road sim, it seemed to have a learning curve, flight model, etc, as complex as F4's. It fell short in not having a dynamic campaign, and definitely should have had a co-op play provision.

As Flightsim was the first MP "game I have ever used I do miss the Bio-Hazard server. I cut my online teeth there driving MJ and others insane with my dial up connection. Sorry about that.

As for the Zone, I dont really miss it as the FS2004 players we would get on the server I now reside at found more fun disrupting ATC sessions and crashing into other players.

Just my 2cents. :tomato: