Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Final Post by Snapple2993

Over the past month or so, it has become increasingly clear to me that my complaints, views/opinions, jokes, and interjections are only leading to a bigger rift between me and the rest of the members. As of now I withdraw all comments/posts that I have put on this forum. I do not withdraw them from personal shame, or out of apology to those that my posts may have offended. I do it as an apology to all those in my squadron. I take some credit for building the squad, but I take all responsibility for causing any dissatisfaction that may be felt by other members of this website towards the squadron. As XO, it is my job to lead through example. This implies that only the very best should come out of me, and that the worst should never see the light of a gaming day. I'm sure some of you may be thinking, "It's not the squad I dont like; it's you." Well, to that I say, I have a VF-143 sig, and in that sig it says XO, and that means that I am responsible for my squadrons actions, but they are not responsible for mine, they may however have to endure some sort of negative stereotype, that my words create. My actions have reflected poorly on the VF-143 name, and for this I am regretful.

Jason Saffell

Guest Ranger332

that dosent mean you quit just means grow,as an allie of the 143 a few comments may have put the sqd in a bad light but you never made then as a sqd policy. for the most part the is the same as an O club (officers club) if you have ever been in one or an NCO club alot of shall we say odd things are said,and done (worst case known TAILHOOK) well there is no board of inquiory,no officers mast. if need be put a disclamire this in no way reflects the opinion of the sqd or commander lol. I mean like the polor bear and women thing in your sig you cleaned that up by posting its out of a play. I over look alot of posting here as some are made half sleep and what was typed wasent what was ment.

As Voltar would say "I dont not agree in what you say...but I will defend to the death your right to say it "

so befor your hit that submit icon just reread it a few times (you can always edit or deleat later)

XO, I think that standing up and realizing that words said by one, reflect the whole squad, is very honorable and responsible, I don't think you need to excuse yourself from the community. No one has come to me and said anything negative about your posts, and I have no complaints of my own.

My only suggestion would be to keep flyin at the top of the post list around here, you can vent on our forums if you want...who knows you might even get some good debates goin there, lol...

Thank You for the thought of the squad first, and don't leave

<S>

XO, I am all for free speech and common sense, and if you got views, I want to hear them. When you speak for the squad, then say that, when you speak for yourself, then say that, also. I don't care if someone says "I don't like the 143 because of _____". If that person can't tell the diff between a person and a squad, then thats their problem.

These boards were made for discussion, and I like to argue, to have open discussion. I think you do to. Stick around, enjoy the show.

<S>

Guest Ranger332

looking ove all your posting snap I never at anytime saw anyone ask you to Quit.....I dont think your a Quitter. I think all any ever tried to say was (myself included) primary focuse should be the game. rember is hard to get a true feeling of what someone is saying just by text (even award winning authers have that prob) We tent to corroralate eye , and hand movment to understand what someone is saying. Even if your 100% correct with facts its still hard to prove a point,and opinion is like "buckshot" it will hit something somewere.

so just rember no one ever ask you to quit...just if you make a "wild commet" expect replies alot of them. My personnel complant is we could be using the time to "hit the drawing boards on the game"

Exactly what they all said...Besides when MP works we can settle all differences with some Squad battles and be happy :D :D

Snapple, I don't remember anyone asking you to leave, but if you are going to post things like that expect to get some dissenting opinions. :lol:

By all means, please stick around. This is the only forum I'm going to allow these type of discussions, and anytime you add politics to the mix it makes for sparks. Just because I personally don't like your stance on the issue, that by no way means you are not welcome here. 8) As long as personal attacks do not enter the discussion, then go at it all you want.

Guest Ranger332

hear hear except for a select few all are welcome here by MJ and before they get banned they get warned....you havent even step on your wanger yet lol

:| I have said all I have to say. I may decide to just stick to my squad from now on (perhaps)... my posts from now on will consist of nothing more than a sentence, or a smilie. After all a smilie is worth a whole paragraph. Thank you for having so many available MJ. :D