I have a question regarding taking off. I use the (great) F15A of Mirage factory.

It's a great plane. The only I do not really like is taking of with flaps on take off.

The plane just horizontally takes of, the nose stays horizontal. When it should be facing up a bit.

Is it possible to change this ?

I have a question regarding taking off. I use the (great) F15A of Mirage factory.

It's a great plane. The only I do not really like is taking of with flaps on take off.

The plane just horizontally takes of, the nose stays horizontal. When it should be facing up a bit.

Is it possible to change this ?

Flaps work by essentially:

1) increasing lift

2) forcing the nose down

Are you taking off on auto or manually? Are you retracting the flaps and gear as you pass 180 KIAS?

Flaps work by essentially:

1) increasing lift

2) forcing the nose down

Are you taking off on auto or manually? Are you retracting the flaps and gear as you pass 180 KIAS?

I happens with both auto and manual, but manual is worse. When the plane reaches aprox 300 km/hr it takes off.

But the plane completely stays horizontal. With all the other planes it just looks better/different.

This is the same runway, same conditions.. only a Strike Eagle.

I only set throttle to full.. no joystick movement what so ever.

post-19675-1163701253_thumb.jpg

post-19675-1163701298_thumb.jpg

Edited by FooFighters

I happens with both auto and manual, but manual is worse. When the plane reaches aprox 300 km/hr it takes off.

But the plane completely stays horizontal. With all the other planes it just looks better/different.

This is the same runway, same conditions.. only a Strike Eagle.

I only set throttle to full.. no joystick movement what so ever.

Sounds as if the flaps are too effective in the pitch axis. Back up your original F-15A_Data.ini, and try this value under flaps (remember to adjust both sides)

Cmdc=0.005<----replace the original Cmdc value with this one.

Sounds as if the flaps are too effective in the pitch axis. Back up your original F-15A_Data.ini, and try this value under flaps (remember to adjust both sides)

Cmdc=0.005<----replace the original Cmdc value with this one.

Cmdc=0.005 in my data file

Thanks for the effort though ! :fan_1:

Cmdc=0.005 in my data file

Thanks for the effort though ! :fan_1:

Try adding 10 until you get the results you desire (Cmdc=0.015, =0.025, etc.)