Sign in to follow this  
*Fast Eagle*

See ya for now

Well as you have all laughed at me for stating, leave is over!!! YEAHHHH

I have got orders to report to the mothership at 0400 Sat morn...en route to the Persian Gulf. I will be hitching a ride on a Sea King for a carrier on-board delivery in the wee hours of the weekend. Sorties here I come.

See ya all when I get the chance to check in, maybe once or twice a week if time and whatnot permit. I'll keep you all informed as to as much as unclassified as possible.

See ya all on the flipside

Be careful FE & watch yur six pal. We'll keep the fires bright here till ya get back.

From an old serviceman to the new generation...

Semper Fi bro.

Guest Ranger332

Ill try to keep you informed (rember my pic as if I get deployed youll have to look me up) Good journey Bro....wind at your back and calme seas

Hey Skipper

Do me a favor? Please write a message to "Yosemite Saddam" for me on one of the missiles they'll load on your Cat, eh? Something like BOHICA!!!!

When we hit Granada years ago, we wrote things like, "Good Morning, Grenada", and "F*** You, Fidel......" There were so many sailors from all the squadron workcenters, helping the ordies load the bombs. Everyone wanted to help.

The aircraft launched off the "pointy end", and returned empty. We knew the bombs had made their target.

Be vigilant, Skipper. Take out a few camel jockey's for me, eh?

AMEC(AW) P.C. Ward, USN Retired

<S> Best of luck to you *Fast Eagle*!

I think it goes without saying, you have our support!

Give 'em hell!!!

Stay safe, get the job done, and get back home in one piece! :D

I hope it turns out just like the training.

Good luck!

Hey Eagle...Splash a MiG for the Bio-Haz boys!

I'll be praying for you Eagle! Words cannot express my gratitude to you and all you folks who put it all on the line for those of us at home! Jesus said "No greater love has anyone than this, to lay down one's life for his friends." Now go make Saddam lay down his life for his country! HA HA!! But seriously, Thanks! God Bless and God Speed!-Sledge

Thoughts and prayers for a safe return. That goes for all our folks out there on the tip of the spear.

and in the immortal words of Wyatt Earp in Tombstone: " You tell them I'm coming, and hell is coming with me"

FE - Fair winds and following seas.

Take care.

Rogue