Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

ok if those guys at F4UT can do it so can we!!

Ok i found this screenshot from Falcon 4(another obcession of mine) and thought het if they can do this so can we!! everyone let ArmourDave know we need the A-7!

It's coming along nicely, I spent about 9 hours mapping it yesterday and now the texture templates and the aircraft are in Column 5's hands for texturing. Stay tuned. 8)

YES!!!

Bring on the Corsair! Boy, I gotta tell you one thing. Those aircraft could leak some hyd fluid! Many's the time I would be on the cats with the troubleshooters when they were called to look at a hyd leak. Most of the time they would look at the panel, wipe it off, and say "launch it". The running joke was, "If it ain't leaking, it's out of fluid." Hehehehehehe....

I am SO looking forward to flying the A-7. Brings back many memories as an Ejection Seat Mechanic. Great seat, the Escapac. Easy to remove and work on too.

Bring it on!

By the way, is the idea of adding the RA-5C Vigilante still on?

Chief W.

Guest Ranger332

shot3.jpg

in time my friend in time Fifth is on the ball

Some more pictures. All are untextured.

a-7_ord_1.jpg

a-7_ord_2.jpg

a-7_ord_3.jpg

a-7_ord_4.jpg

a-7_ord_6.jpg

navychief,

Did the A-7B use the same seat as the A-4E?

Regarding the RA-5C. Monty (maker of the A-1h) was working on one, I have no plans to develop mine further.