Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Unexpected effects of the MOAB.....hehehehe....

EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. -- Air Force officials tested a Massive Ordnance Air Blast weapon here March 11. The MOAB is a precision-guided munitions weighing 21,500 pounds and was dropped from a C-130 Hercules aircraft for the test. It is the largest non-nuclear weapon in existence.

The after shock was felt as far away New Orleans, where the French Quarter surrendered.

Hehehehehe....

Chief W.

rofl

You hear about how somebody petitioned to rename it the Freedom Quarter? Thats going a bit too far, I think.

I fail to see how french and freedon corelate, perhaps its to free us from all things french. I guess I got the joke, or maybe I didnt.

F*CK THE FRENCH! :twisted:

Guest Ranger332

French fought terrerest longer the we have

So has every other country, that has existed prior to 1776. So whats your point?

Guest Ranger332

we learned from them and by the way what your military experance what units were you with?

NONE! :D , but I am a student and scholar of history, I can sleep through any history class and get an A+, and I've done so many a times. Ranger just because you were in the military, doesnt make you an expert on military matters, you know Reagan (the prick) loved the Heritage Foundation for their advice, and half of those assholes are just Harvard and Yale grads, that have never done sh*t except read books. Oh ya that Department of Homeland Security and the FBI are doing a fine job :lol: , we should be taking more pointers from the SAS and Belfast PD.

Guest Ranger332

JUST AS I THOUGHT NO EXPERANCE

R. A. B. S. B. M. A.

YOU CANT KNOW WAR WITHOUT BEING IN WAR ITS LIKE YOUR AN EXPERT ON DELEVERING A BABY CAUSE YOU READ BOOKS

BREAK EXPERT DOWN EX= HAS BEEN SPERT= A DRIP UNDER PRESSURE

"Reagan (the prick) loved the Heritage Foundation for their advice, and half of those assholes are just Harvard and Yale grads, that have never done sh*t except read books" BUT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THAT THE JCS WAS HIS ADVISORS ON MILITARY MATTERS, try looking that up

Guest Ranger332

MAY HAVE BEEN