Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Just thought I'd say that. Go listen to Dropkick Murphy's or something...and drive safe.

Sh*t I forgot to get my "Blow me I'm English" T-shirt made. I dont need an Irish holiday as an excuse to get sh*tfaced, but happy St. Pats anyway. :D :D :D

I hate this day.. just beacuse I don't like to wear green, all these a**holes pinch me. well.. I dont mind the girls, but these f*gs doing it pisses me off. :x

Cylix

well I'm Irish...so I'm wearing green

well... I mostly wear black.. don't worry I'm not one of those gothic people.. anyways i'm german and scotish. Don't know if they celebrate it.

I saw that the russians were celbrating it the other day, think it was a day off or something, ofcourse their easter is off too, but thats just because they are orthodox. I wear black aswell, seems to be the only color I like, and I f*ckin hate goths. I see nothing wrong with sporting some black hushpuppies, with some black pressed slacks, and an untucked unbuttoned black linen top, how smooth is that sh*t, it flies in any club, but it blows for outside down here... so f*cking hot. It's freezing everywhere else, and its like 92 here today.... yuck.

Yeah, There is quite a few "goths" at our school. They say there not goths but you can tell they are. O yeah ur not a goth when you wear, ALL black, have spikes everywhere, have green hair, and wear those so called "rave" pants. Whats the fu*king deal with that, rave pants, just looks like clown pants to me, huge! This Fat chick wears them and a black sweat shirt and has green hair and has all these stuiped a** braclets and spikes. She's doesn't like me, and I dont like her, cause I called her "Freewilly". :lol: Also there is alot of goth/poser skateboard people all around. Me being a skateboarder, I thinks its just gay that they walk around pretending to be something good. pisses me off. But as for Pattys day, this one kid dressed up as a lepracon(not spelled right). I didn't wear any green, ether did my freind. But we sure loved all the girls pinching us.. I pinched them back, but in a place I know they would enjoy :o :D

Cylix

atta boy! Get into them nice firm young titties. :P

On a side note, I listen to dance music (its not called techno), but I'm no raver, I'm a clubber, unfortunately all the clubs suck ass around here, but Paul Van Dyk is coming to the House of Blues in Orlando in like a month, its gonna be wicked.

Rave's are dead, real one's havent been around in a couple of years, and they sucked back then too. What pisses me off about Americans and dance music, is how they (most) think its some sort of fad, or its "underground", when its f*cking global, you cannot go to a club anywhere in europe or asia, or sh*t anywhere outside the US, without hearing trance or house music. Notice nobody is into glow sticks and sh*t, well maybe where you live, stuff usually goes like this NY 1st, then Cali, then Florida, then everywhere else.

Oh ya, and American dance music sucks ass for some reason, all of our dj's are sh*t, it's so sad. PVD is German, well atleast when I go hear him I wont have to listen to sh*tty hip hop all night... thats all we get where I live, thats why I'm becoming a DJ, to convert some of these poor souls, and show them what real club life is.

Oh ya Cylix, I used to be a punker, I sucked at skating though, so I tried aggressive inline (sell out poser punk ass bitch). I was never to much into new skool sh*t though, I still pop in some Clash or Sex Pistols, maybe some Rancid... NOFX f*ckin rocks though! Even though they arent really punk.

WTF is up with this p*ssy ass poser sh*t taking over now, Good Charlotte? come on... this is why I hate MTV, well that and pop, and the fact that they dont play videos for more than 2 mins. Down with the Buzz Clip back with full length videos.

I may be some half ass dj club mongrel, but my roots are in hardcore punk (i forgot to add in the Casualties and the Exploited), this is why I dont put up with sh*t from no one.

I really like how us young guns are starting to communicate more, makes the bullsh*t so much more tolerable.

I was pinching there asses.. lol Never thought of there tits.. lol My freind has done that before and got a nice hefty backhand.. LOL :lol:

Dont feel bad snapple, some people just aren't cut out for skateboarding. But Inline? Man you gotta be kidding? Inlners are gay.. lol :lol: I started when I was 10, so I was young. But I quit in frist of 8th grade year then started back up just last summer. But I'm no poser, I have in fact skateboarded with some of them. Just to see there asses fall. None of them couldn't do anything. they just sat around watching me and my buds skate. One I was calling a fag cause he wouldn't try the handrail. So he put his board up on the rail and tried to jump on it, but he just made a fool of him self. He got a nice rack on the balls and face plant. All the girls were laughing at him. :lol:

I don't really liek punk that well.. used to in 7th grade, like Real Big Fish, mxpx and all that soft s**t. Now I listen to rock and metal and classic rock. O yeah.. Iron madien!! The other day, I got on the school bus to go home(had to let my mom borrow my car) but I was sitting there with a pencil in my hand, and that fat "raver" girl came on and he sat down next to my freind, he got pissed, but anyways, he asked if she could see my pencil.. i was like.. "ok..?" She put it in her hand like between her fingers, and started dancing around... o gezz.. sooo stuiped. I was like WTF, give me my back pencil back bi*ch. She said he was doing a rave dance.. but it was pose to be with glow sticks.. god shes fat and dumb.. She hates Avial Vaivine(not spelled right). He says hes a poser. I was like.. " she may be a poser, but she's a sure fu*k". She got mad. I always go to the local place where bands play at with my freind and party and get wasted.. Adema, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Creed, Insolence, ect.. have been there. I've been to the admea, linkin park, and a few more ones. *note to everyone.. DO NOT mess with drunk girls.. soo fu*king gross*.

Cylix

Tell Free Willy that the Rave is dead... dead, dead, dead! Glow Sticks are oh so gay. Next time you see her ask her what DJ's she likes.

Rule O Thumb, if the asshole has to put "DJ" in front of thier name (they usually have some gay stage name after DJ), then they are not worth a F*CK, and most certainly are not some sort of talented superstar. Real dj's use their real names, or when they get massive they shorten it down to like half their name... like that asshole Paul Oakenfold who is now just "Oakenfold", god what a sell out, I hear atleast 5 or six of his tunes everyday, and they arent on the radio, they are commercials... sell out bitch.

Tell her that she's the F*CKIN poser, cause she's just following a fad, that died in 95 and came back in 01 for like a month. It's dead and it's not coming back.

People go to clubs now, they dont go out to the woods, with glow sticks and dance around in the moonlight like a bunch of wierdo's.

Oh ya the inline sh*t didnt last long, i wasnt very good either... hey can that kid who racked himself even do and ali*? Sh*t even I could do that.