Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

EFFECTS DATA

Guest Ranger332

anyone rember were the posting was on enhanced effects of flame?

longer burning damage effects

Their are downloadable zips for modified afterburner and effects right here at Biohaz. Under the downloads section. If this was what you meant!

Kid Galahad

Guest Ranger332

no but ty was looking for the flame effects that effect the burning fuel tanks at the airbases after you shoot them

Sorry about that but I thought there was a mod for explosions, flames et. al.? I distinctly remember loading it! Was I dreaming? I'll have to check my home gear (when it's operational again, of course!) and get back with you on this. Surely someone else may remember a mod for enhanced effects?

Guest Ranger332

ty I know I saw it to but just not sure where :)

I did a search on "effects" at SIMHQ and found this. Could this be what you're looking for?

Kid Galahad

Member # 7737

posted February 01, 2003 19:29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE EFFECTS ARE DESIGNED FOR HIGH END SYSTEMS. A mid-ranged PIII system may experience very slow framerates under certain conditions.

These unofficial effects are a work in progress. If you have any ideas, complaints, etc, please feel free to post them SimHQ board or email blade124@flightperformancedata.com.

These effects include very smokey battlefields, more complex rocket explosions, and improved SAM launch effects.

If there are many people out there with PIII systems that find these effects to be too demanding (specifically with more smoke on the battlefields, long strafing runs, and multiple rocket strikes), let me know and I'll make a separate pack for mid-ranged systems - it's not a problem.

DOWNLOAD THEM HERE:

http://www.flightperformancedata.com/sf/fi...ial_Effects.zip

VIDEO OF NEW SAM EFFECTS:

http://www.flightperformancedata.com/sf/movies/sa2.wmv

Scott "Blade124" Gentile

[This message has been edited by Blade124 (edited 02-01-2003).]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered

Guest Ranger332

thatas the ticket ty very much want to see if they will work in TC,again ty;)