Dave

F-111 Package

File Name: F-111 Package

File Submitter: USAFMTL

File Submitted: 13 Mar 2005

File Updated: 10 Sep 2007

File Category: US Air Force Aircraft

F-111 Package by Team Vark

USAFMTL, Wpnssgt, Sundowner, Hackworth and crew. You must have the F-14A installed to get the engine sounds for this.

Click here to download this file

Hey could you help me I need help with this one its confuseing to put all the stuff in, but I don't know where to put the weapons.

Improved Aardvark barks?

Yommy!

What's been changed gents?

Also, good to see the site back up, I missed y'all!

:good:

Hey could you help me I need help with this one its confuseing to put all the stuff in, but I don't know where to put the weapons.

Weapons go into the weapons folder of your install. If you do not have a weps folder, you need to make one.

Spec

Its not updated. I moved the file and it shows it was updated.

Just a heads up, only had pit for the A and the rest are missing checked to make sure all files are located correctly! After having no joy with the pits working I just copied the A pit to the rest! Is this something i did wrong in the installaltion? Its no big deal, the planes are great and i'm having fun with them! Just wanted to bring it to your attention! Maybe you know of a common problem i could be having!

Reddevil

That is what you were supposed to is copy the pit over. The original maker of the pit wanted it that way.

A couple o quick questions if I might please ..

Do I want to use the F-111A_cockpit.ini in the F-111 package

or the F-111A_cockpit.ini file in Mike Werners pit package ??

Mike's *.ini is 2kb bigger, but dated a day earlier (??)

and the F111tanks and Weps folders .. I take it they go in the

Weapons dirctory ??

Thank you quite kindly :wink:

Edited by dexxa

Its all the same

Thx Team Vark for this wonderfull aircraft!

I don't want to offend you guys, I appreciate your work very much, but when looking at the F-111F I noticed some "bugs" in the F-111F_DATA file:

• Electro-Optically Guided Bombs: the F-111F can carry the GBU-15, yet you use the code EOGR. This should be EOGB
  • PaveTack AllowedWeaponClass: you used EP (code for ecm pod), it should be LP ( for laser designator)
  • PaveTack LoadLimit: is set to 0, which prevents the pavetack pod from being loaded (I set it to 1000, a bit much but it works)

I haven't checked the other F-111's in the package, since I will only use the F-111F and E in my campaign.

regards

KA

You might also want to look in the "Bunyap Weapons Pak Loadouts and Fixes Thread" in the Knowledge Base.

There's a BIG post in there, with the Vark tweeks. From a long ways back...

Wrench

kevin stein

Yuppers, the Vark has been out for a while, I gotta fire it back up sometime soon!

I haven't tried it with the new FM parameters in WoI, this could be a joy!

Does anyone in the know have any idea if swing wings work mo' betta'? I love to land at the end of every mission, but just couldn't in the `111, as it sinks like a stone!

• Electro-Optically Guided Bombs: the F-111F can carry the GBU-15, yet you use the code EOGR. This should be EOGB

All in the eye of the beholder. We had our reason for that.

• PaveTack AllowedWeaponClass: you used EP (code for ecm pod), it should be LP ( for laser designator)

IIRC that is because LP wasn't around when model was made.

• PaveTack LoadLimit: is set to 0, which prevents the pavetack pod from being loaded (I set it to 1000, a bit much but it works)

The Pavetack is part of the F-111F so you do not need to load it.