Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

I wonder what Saddam Hussein is thinking right now?

Now lets be rational, try and make this a thread about his mind not as a joke. I've noticed that the man believes he is invincible, and so do his sons. I wonder though if this is some sort of propaganda ploy, or if he goes to bed thinking that he really is some kind of unstopable force. It's like he cannot be deterred, and his sons have seemed to have picked up this trait.

I wonder if he'll go like Hitler, or like Macbeth (in the play). Or perhaps he will go without fear in his eyes. Hitler blew out his brains, Macbeth (in the play) sat at his thrown and pouted. Will we arrest him, or will we just shoot him. Will we ever find him? Perhaps he would like to lead his troops out.

I think if he plans on going as some sort of martre then this is what makes him a madman, you can be a prick and kill your own people, but to stand without fear of anything, because one has created this pedestal for themself, is truly a definition of insanity and absurd vanity.

Is he rolling around in his bed, believing that his time is nearly up, or is he dreaming of victory.

I personally would like our boys to capture him, and then stick him in a little rubber room, and study his twisted mind.

Just a little odd thought from me, what makes a man's ego so large that they feel invincible?

I've been wondering myself lately. It's amazing to me what people can convince themselves of, irregardless of the facts. Hell, in his mind his still thinks he won the first round and the coalition lost, even if we blew his troops to kingdom come. I honsetly believe he still thinks he can win this war as well.

I just hope we can keep the civilian casualties to a minimum when we take out his infrastructure. If we can remove him from power while keeping the civvies out of it, they will be more than happy we came in and finished the job. 5 yeasr from now the world will acknowledge that this was the right move, but it will take some time.

Guest Ranger332

Saddam tells his ppl that they won the war last time ,they gave out awards just like we did . He has complet control of all media (except of short wave) his ppl made a 75ft solid bronze statue of him in his honor.. this was after we reduced him from the largest army in that area to the forth largest. so go figure?

we read some of the things that they put out last time, the main advantage we have that he hates are our Airborne and AirAssault troops. they can move to fast they seem to scare him and his forces.

He's probley thinking that he can win the war. He's probley sitting there, "basking" in his gorly that he made the people of iraq belive he is. Have you guys ever seen his toture chambers? On the discovery channel, it was showing his little chamber things, what a sick person. Not as bad as hitler, but still sick. He puts them into these little rooms, with pipes on the roof of the room. He tells them to confese what they know, if they dont, from the pipes above them comes drops of acid. So they will have to dodge them. But evently they will be hit with them.. I just hope we keep the civilan casualties real low. He's probley planning to make the people of iraq as a shield to himself. Dont really know, alls I hope is we get him.

Cylix

If (a big if) he has any sense left at all, he's wondering where he will get some clean shorts to wear . Specially when the shells start hitting his palace.

We should have finished it the first time!

savagkc

Well, "Yosemite Saddam", even though he may have convinced his people that he is invincible.......must surely know what is in store for him.

Personally, I would like to see him killed, and NOT let go free.

Years ago, Ugandan dictator Idi Amin was allowed to leave his country and go to Saudi Arabia. There, the Saudi government provides him a comfortable living for him and his FOUR wives!

To me, it is ludicrous that such criminals should be allowed to go free. Banning them from their own country just does not seem to be enough punishment. They should be forced to live in squalor, and made to work for whatever meager pay received.

Consider all the people that Saddam has killed. Is it just that he be allowed to live in relative luxury, and go about his daily life, considering the crimes he has committed? Why is it that a leader of a country should be exempt from criminal prosecution?

RHIP, I guess, when it all comes down to it.

In closing......GO GET'EM BOYS!

and FAST EAGLE!! Smoke-Check some Ragheads for me!

Chief W.

Navychief ( i assume thats your rank for real),

I agree with you except, he should not be allowed to live, him nor any other dictator that has done the same to their own people as he has.

Unfortunately, it seems like the politicans always take care of each other even from different countries - Diplomatic Immunity its called, Frankly, i think thats a bunch of crap. If you messup, you payup, no matter who you are! Thats the best policy.

Problem is, it the military that has to pay (the last person in the world who wants a war because he/she is in it).

Sorry to say, it has gotten to the point that only certain laws apply to certain people based on their "status".

Sorry, MadJeff, I'm done.

savagkc

Ret NCO

Unfortunately, it seems like the politicans always take care of each other even from different countries  - Diplomatic Immunity its called, Frankly, i think thats a bunch of crap.  If you messup, you payup, no matter who you are! Thats the best policy.

Problem is, it the military that has to pay (the last person in the world who wants a war because he/she is in it).

Sorry to say, it has gotten to the point that only certain laws apply to certain people based on their "status".

Sorry, MadJeff, I'm done.

savagkc

Ret NCO

Why are you apologizing to me, I agree with you. :lol: Although in Saddam's case I think prison and hard time would be way worse punishment for him then getting killed in battle. He's used to a high standard of living, and sitting in solitary would be the ultimate in humiliation and misery.

He wouldn't last a day in general population (prison). I still think he should be studied for genetic defect, find out where and when his brain went wrong. His boys can be thrown in general though, they seem to bit a bit fitter to handle things, being that they are young. Of course we could always hand them all over to the Kurds, or the Shia's.

"I wonder what Saddam is thinking now"

Boom!

How bout now?

Boom!

How bout now?

Boom!

How bout now?

Sorry couldn't resist.

LOL @ fates.. yeah now his thinking.. boom.. boom.. boom.

Did you guys see that address he gave to the iraqi people? it didn't look to much like him.. hmm..

Cylix