File Name: Buff Beta 2

File Submitter: Fubar512

File Submitted: 8 Apr 2005

File Updated: 6 Dec 2006

File Category: Cold War Aircraft

A flyable B-52D.

For Wings Over Vietnam (WoV) only!

This is the second beta, and features several refinements and fixes (taxi issue resolved, nav lights work, new skin set, etc)

Click here to download this file

Hi. I've got the B-52 moved from WoV to SFP1 and it's all working nicely with few little troubles. Exhausts for engines 1,2,3&4 seem to be too far from the center of X axis but playing with aircraft .ini file changed nothing. Similar problem with weapon stations under the wings. No pylons, just bombs "hanging" in the air. I managed to move them up though and it doesn't look too drastic. Also I've got your work sort of mixed up with Rivet Rambler's Big Belly version. Not a big deal. I've only copied the bombbays lines from the data.ini to get the 60000lb explosives capacity. The aircraft is great fun to fly. Hope we'll get more suitable cockpit. Thanx. d<br>