It there going to be an update of the cockpit in the F-105? it looks very unfinished and I was thinking about if there is a possibility that It might be finished.

Guest PhantomWarrior

if you read the read me file it was stated the it was not completed

I would like to complete the thud pit..one day..There just isnt enough hours in the day to work on 3 SF projects, plus uni, plus a load of other modelling projects ;)

I really think you should complete the Thud cockpit before really working on anything else. If you start something, you should complete it.

Even incomplete, though, it's pretty cool.

Guest JEAGER332

he envolved in a major project

I believe that we owe Armordave allot for his efforts. I am sure that if someone wants to finish or even optimize his pit that he will more then likely offer any help.

I plan on taking his A-7B pit and convert it back to an A-7D as soon as I get Tainted Cigar out.

Dave you do as you please. You owe us nothing and I thank you for all of your efforts!

:)

I really think you should complete the Thud cockpit before really working on anything else. If you start something, you should complete it.

So do I, but have you ever attempted to model a pit? Ever even attempted to model a plank of wood? I doubt it. Try modelling, mapping AND texturing an entire pit then come back and tell me what to do ;)

Guest JEAGER332

with 20 postings hes probly new

Hey AmourDave

Ditto, concerning your comments. I, for one, know absolutely nothing about how to mod anything (including a plank of wood!); and I salute you sir, for all your hard work.

Chief W.

Guest PhantomWarrior

hey the puppy is still fun 2 fly Iam happy

hey the puppy is still fun 2 fly Iam happy

damn right phantom. Armor dave rocks!

I just count my blessings and very thankful that there are fltsimmers like ArmourDave out there who unselfishly give their time and talent and share their creations with the community.

THANK YOU FOR THE "THUD" ARMOURDAVE. :D

Armourdave,

Where did you learn to bring a model into the game? I'm looking for a guide to start some projects but am in the dark about how to go about it.

Thanks. Btw your "Thud" is great! Thanks for your time and effort. :)

Hawker,

What's your email address? I'll email you the max plugin and see if I can put you on the right track..

Cheers