Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Geez...

Why is it every time I take a day off this crap happens? :evil:

I apologize to everyone that had to view that post. Unfortunately for the user, I have tracked their IP and followed the trail back to the point where I think I can prove who actually posted it, and I think most of you know who that is. I will be finishing my forensic trace and will post once I have proof.

I have switched this forum to members only posting, and that's the way ALL forums will be from this point forward. You just can't trust anyone anymore, and it just about makes me want to bag the whole damn thing. Disgusting... :x

Jeff make it so only members can post and all MUST have a valid e-mail.that way if they post crap like that agin we can SPAM them to death!! 8) let us have their IP when you get it..I have a few "programs" I save for people like that.

In case you haven't noticed I'm still mad.Sorry

Thanks Jeff

Guest JEAGER332

thank you Iam using Ranger pc as mine is still acting up but that was not what I wanted to see first thing off. thank you Jeff

Jeff make it so only members can post and all MUST have a valid e-mail.that way if they post crap like that agin we can SPAM them to death!!  8) let us have their IP when you get it..I have a few "programs" I save for people like that.

In case you haven't noticed I'm still mad.Sorry

All forums are set to members-only can post, but had left this one open in case someone had a login problem and needed to notify me. Suffice it to say that is no longer the case.

It's too bad there are people that can't be happy unless they sow seeds of discontent and misery to everyone else around them. In this case, I'm 99% sure who did this, and am currently gathering the evidence I need to send to their ISP for review. In this case this person made a major mistake, as the same IP/Domain this post came from was the same IP that tried to SPAM my work email server with a large barrage of junkmail the other day, all of which I logged and traced.

Stay tuned... 8)

Sorry for the problems you encountered on your return Jeff. Hope ya nail the slime...

Thank you Jeff

I truly hope you do track the person down who was responsible. Such a sick, and twisted individual should not be allowed to get away with it.

Chief W.

Jeff, I would probably think that the friends of those dead Marines would have a very special place in their heart fro Mr. UN. Maybe a few special grenades as well.

Think we should let them know?

Guest JEAGER332

lets just let this go ok

Guest PhantomWarrior

yes plaese the more we talk about this the more attention this un baffoon gets