Just a preview of Rat Bastards latest incarnation...

tana4.JPG

You can all blame Jeff for it not being up in the downloads section after Part 1 of his "Take over the Project 1 world" plan disabled all our databases :lol:

Denzil

"take over Project 1 plan"

LOL!!! :lol:

In the middle of writing N42s review...damn writers block! :x

Now with a aircraft and skin of that class... isnt it a pitty that it will be hard to spot out there? :roll: :lol: :D

Just a preview of Rat Bastards latest incarnation...
She's a beauty! I really like this skin, the tan is perfect, and is going to be damn hard to see from above over desert terrain... :D

I'm planning on doing some A4 skins this weekend to get my feet wet, found a good site for A4 markings so I thought that would be a good start.

You can all blame Jeff for it not being up in the downloads section after Part 1 of his "Take over the Project 1 world" plan disabled all our databases  :lol:  

Denzil

Hehehe, I love it when a plan comes together... :twisted:

Seriously though, you guys gonna be back up soon? What happened over there? It is a weird twist of fate the you and MajorLee both get whacked by problems on the same day. Must be halloween or something... :lol:

Well we are back online...details are sketchy but it seems as though our password or username got changed by people further up the chain :roll:

Lucky it was that really, not a terminal problem 8)

And it is wierd, As soon as I found out about MajorL, I was on the 'works forums when they went kaput...strange :D

At least you're going to have a new neighbour soon :wink:

Denzil

That is one nice skin Denzil. Rat is doing a really nice job. Ill be using it fershure! When'll it get done if ya have an idea? These are all hires?