loaded the scorpion, not able to get it to show up on the menu...i know i am missing something simple...but i have been brain dead for the past 2 weeks...unzipped and sent the folder to the appropriate place in the aircraft folder...am i missing a step or 2???..joe

Make sure the folder and all the configuration files are all the same. They should say F-89C You have to change one or is it two to match up.

Guest JEAGER332

got it loaded find but it bounces all over on takeoff? any know what the deal is?

I'm having the same problem as Jaeger. As I increase throttle on the runway, she suddenly turns sideways, then takes off!! Wierd man!

Right now they are working on a fix for the problem. I f you notice your wingman keeps bouncing on the runway until they crash. In the easy mode your plane will take off without problems. I think but not sure Digital Overload is working on the fix.