Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Im hosting now on Hyper Lobby...

Started Saturday at 6pm PST

Crap... wish I'd seen this. Its 1:00 AM Central here. Care to try again Sunday, lol?

Hi SD, its possible. I get off work at 3pm PST and have a Nascar2003 race with MGG, my club. After that around 6pm PST I can play some IL2 if the time is good for you and anyone else here at Biohaz too for that matter.

I had a real good time this evening. Played for an hour and a half on hyperlobby hosting my own room. At one point there was 12 people playing. We had quite a furball goin. I got into a shootout with a pilot in an IL2 (!) who gave me fits. I was flyin an ME109. Never did shoot him down but we both damaged each other pretty good. we had a pretty feirce effort on both parts to manuever in a good position to shoot. Went into rolling scissors several times, with him actually besting me a couple times forcing me to flee since I was faster than him. However, several times I was able to use the yoyo, high and low, to turn inside him and line up shots. His blasted plane was T.O.U.G.H!!! Several people, myself included flew the TB-3 on bombing missions against enemy bases, that is another tough to shoot down plane. I also made a successful attack with a stuka, rolling over into a screaming dive from 2000 meters and placing bombs on top of a gun position taking it out. This after evading an attacking hurricane who did some damage to me. Good game all in all. :D

sunday would be great, I'll be checking here and HL, PC is your screenname on HL the same as it is here?

Mine's the same. Will it be full real? Or normal, with map icons, padlock, etc?

Yes, my screen name is same as here, pcpilot. Ill have a room titled "pcpilots' furball". We can have the settings full real if you wish, though Im not good with the engine controls. I usually set them to simple or whatever its called so I dont have to deal with them. Everything else is real, weps, ammo, fuel, etc. I also like padlock on though I dont usually use it. I also like cockpit off as I like to view whats going on around me but that can be real too if you wish.

Ill try to start by 6pm, but we have a big Nascar race tonite with Military Gamers at the taledega track which is my strong track so I cant miss it. I need to kick butt to gain some points. As soon as that race is over, I will be at hyperlobby and start my room. If however one of you care to host and start a room before I get there, then Ill join you. Just call it by your screen name so I can find it. Cya then fellas.