Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

10 new LOMAC refueling shots

10 new screenshots were posted on the Russian LOMAC forum today! They get all the love over there... :wink:

lo_f16refuel06.jpg

lo_f16refuel02.jpg

lo_mig29germ02.jpg

I've added them all to the LOMAC Image Forums, you can view them in the LOMAC Image Gallery.

All these screens went and made me re-install Flanker 2.5.

All those screens make me want to toss my joystick in frustration already...I hope I have the skills to bag that gas pipe.

Cowboy, got Jane's F/A-18? Just about the most realistic refueling in a sim, ever. If you can do it there, then you can do it anywhere.

I can nail the daylight refuelings after about 10 or so attempts, basically 5 minutes of flight. I can't do night time refuelings for crap though.

And for some reason, I can't ever nail the three wire, lol. I always get a four. Always.

1) Why are there 6 of the 10 pics showing different views of inflight refueling of an aircraft that's completly controlled by the computer? Where's the skill in that?

2) Why the F-16? That's alot of pics of a non-flyable. I understand pics of the ground/sea forces help immerse the potential customer into buying the game (heck...i was immersed a year ago)

3) I'm quite happy to see the underside of the Mig29 and the fact that the weapons shadow on the airframe....this has been a difficult task for 3d Artist to overcome in games, or maybe just a technology boost coming from more powerful graphics cards today.. I am truely amazed at this. Also not only does the missle shadow the airframe, the airframe shadows the missles.

Holy cow! I just noticed that, Fates. I'll probably end up buying a new PC when this comes out. I can barely stand the fact that I can't play FB with the perfect settings right now. LO-MAC'll kill me!

I'm a bit frustrated that there'll be no F-16 either. Oh well, looks like I gotta go with my old favorite, the Eagle.