Sign in to follow this  
Elton Hyland

When is the patch due out?

Well, not really sure what is being worked on for the first patch. Hope multiplayer fixes are in there, but there are things like AAA and SAMs that are priority. TK advised the patch is being tested and it could be released in a couple of days or a couple of weeks, just depends on how it tests out. Stay tuned and check the boards, could be out anytime.

Like they say on F4 SP anything..oh..should be three to four weeks... :lol: ...from what date that is calculated is anybody's guess..this is the pretty much standard reply there meaning..it will be released when its finished and not until then dammit!

LOL..ok..seriously..I hope its not just the AAA and sams thats being adressed, however..its one hella sim already..I love flyin the old birds as much as I like flyin modern birds..after all..I've beaten the IL2 Fighter campaign russian side three times...and had to start a new logbook in F4 due to F4 freakin out over flight hours, awards etc..it hit the wraparound point..

DK

Be patient guys, I have a good feeling it's going to be "real soon now"... :wink:

I would rather wait for them to get alot of problems fixed right as opposed to getting a bandade for a few.so I'm patient.