Sign in to follow this  
navychief

"Baghdad Bob"

Iraq's Information Minister (or is it DIS-information?) said Tuesday it has no intention of surrendering to US forces which have seized parts of Baghdad. Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf said Iraqi troops had the situation under control.

"We are going to tackle them and going to destroy them," he told reporters. "We will not surrender," he said. "The US will surrender or we will burn their tanks.

I have to tell you, this guy should be on Saturday Night Live, doing the "Weekend Update", with Chevy Chase. I mean, he has NO clue! What I would like to see, is one of our soldiers standing behind "Baghdad Bob" while he is spewing forth his propaganda; tap him on his shoulder and say, "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

Hehehehehe....

"Baghdad Bob" is, at least, providing some comedy relief in the midst of this war.

Chief W.

I love that guy! I hope he starts touring the comedy clubs! His show could be called "Denial Denial Denial!"

Boy this guy is smoking some serious stuff, I sure would like to have some so I can understand what he is saying !!!

Disney should sign him on as a Fantasy Figure and that the good ole' American humur would just be right for him since he lives in a Fantasy World. Or maybe they ought to put his picture on a poster and use it for target practice. :D :D :D

I mean, he has NO clue!

the sad part is he DOES have a clue,he wants to keep himself from being hung on a meat hook....which is good,seems sad hussein don't like folks tell him he screwed the pooch lol

I want a "Baghdad Bob" plush toy. Like, stuffed animal. That'd rock. Or maybe one of those 'disgruntled fisherman' dolls. The kind you can rip the arms off and velcro 'em back on.

I can just see Saddam playing with one of Bush.