Holy s**t I think that some one is working on a F-16. That will be really cool to have along with a F-14. The concept f-16 started test fights in 1972. So it's not as new as some may think.

Guest Sony Tuckson

You talk about when plane was developped

first flight occured in 1974 or 1975 (can't rememeber for sure)

first deliveries occured in 1979 with first ops sqn in early 80's

as of now, HUD is not effective in SFP1, though this is used as a primary tool flying and fighting with the F16.....

But it is a real nice model, as could have been expected from Swede :wink:

You talk about when plane was developped

first flight occured in 1974 or 1975 (can't rememeber for sure)

first deliveries occured in 1979 with first ops sqn in early 80's

as of now, HUD is not effective in SFP1, though this is used as a primary tool flying and fighting with the F16.....

But it is a real nice model, as could have been expected from Swede  :wink:

First deliveries of F-16A were in 1976 I think... Hill AFB in Utah was first I think.

First deliveries of F-15A were in 1975 to the 1st TFW at Langley. Tail code is FF.

-Skater

Hold your horses guys ;) Swede is working on this for another project, I dont think he plans to release an F-16 for SFP1.

Guest Sony Tuckson

I know that Dave :wink:

but first deliveries were 1978 at Hill

and Belgium was first delivered as Nato in January 1979 (the 26 to be correct, there was snow on the base..)

I'm confused, if its not for strike fighters then what is it for?

Would kick ass to have a falcon though, so even if this is for something else I supose its only a matter of time before someone does release one.

Hi,

Yes its for another project, but the model is mine, so I havent had a chance to try it out in action yet so I imported it to SF, which is a quick thing to do. I do have plans of including an F-16A sometime in the future when as mentioned above.. the code gets a bit "hotter" with ex posibilities to add a HUD etc. Also waiting on the patch to continue my current Viggen project, and see what it brings. :)