Sign in to follow this  
viper

marcofighters f-86 skins

hi

has anybody here tryed marcfighters web site for skins and tryed to get his f86 skins i tryed to download them i keep getting a screen in a different langauge and it says 404 error and i tryed one f-86 skin it downloads ok but when i go to open it is says not a valid download does anybody know what going on at that site he has a e-mail addy at simhqs

i tryed to e-mail him about it marco but i have to be a member of the forum and it wouldnt let me register can any body answer this question for me as why yhe the f-86 skins from his site isnt working

thanks

viper :?

Guest capun

Viper

I had no problems downloading Marcelo's files. Once in a while the connection is slow.

Are you using some kind of download manager? Sometimes they do cause problems.

Also what is your connection? Are using a modem or a broadband connection? I use Cable and I don't see major problems.

Guest capun

viper

Just in case, one of the files (Capt Moore F-86) us corrupt. One of the BMP files fails the CRC check with the unzipper.

All of the other files (I have not unzipped all of them yer) seem to be OK