Sign in to follow this  
Hellcat

Display resolution?

Hi all

I'm new to strike fighter and would like to know why I can only run at 800x600 display resolution, if I go any higher my screen goes black.

I also fly IL2 and IL2FB with no problem at 1152x864 so what the problem with Strike Fighter or is this something to be fixed in the next update?

What Ive seen I'm impressed with, not always to keen on jet sims but this looks good, even better if I could run at 1153x864.

Can anyone help me.

Vid card is Nvidia GForce4ti4600

WXP

XP1800+

DX9a

Audigy sound card

Abit KR7A MB

I just tried mine with now problems. My only suggestion is to either check your Video Card Drivers and see if they are the latest, if they are, you may want to roll them back to the previous version and see if that works. I haven't heard of any GF4 display issues.

Fates

ASUS A7V8X/AMD2400/Radeon 9700 PRO AIW/512 MB DDR 2700/WinXP

Thanks for the reply I'm using the latest drivers from Nvidia 43.45, but I will try another driver.

Thanks again