Sign in to follow this  
wingstrut

DVII Jasta 6

J6.jpg:this:

I used one of my PSD files for Wenzel's profile I did for an issue of OTF a couple of years ago.

d7late.jpg:haha:

Here is a late D7 using one of my D7 psd files.

I used one of my PSD files for Wenzel's profile I did for an issue of OTF a couple of years ago.

Here is a late D7 using one of my D7 psd files.

This fabulous! I mean it is great to see the fantastic skins and to see you posting here. Welcome aboard.

It has been a long time since USAS 1918.

Do you plan to release these (and hopefully others)?

Edited by sinbad

This fabulous! I mean it is great to see the fantastic skins and to see you posting here. Welcome aboard.

It has been a long time since USAS 1918.

Do you plan to release these (and hopefully others)?

Depends on what the guru's develop for this sim (but maybe more dependant on my available "free time" in between law school and full time work in a firm...). Nevertheless, It seems this sim has great potential.

I am glad to see the SE and Spad has appropriate unit markings. I think the German aircraft will need some skin development due to their unique various technical appearances. I would like to see a LVG CV, Halb CL, and Hann CL III...