Sign in to follow this  
Slickbomb

AI "enemy" problems

Hello all....

Let me preface this by saying I'm new to SFP1 and have been having a ball adding on aircraft, weapons and the like from this site. It's my new past time here in Iraq, since I can't play DoD or BF2 online for 6 months. HAHAHAHA...

I have two questions/problems that I'm asking for advice or where to find it...if it's been addressed before.

First,

Since adding numerous skins, aircraft, missions, and campaigns (missions and campaigns are still causing some troubles though)...I have recently found that in campaigns (that still work for me) and single player missions all enemy AI will not fire their weapons. They will engage me and my flight(s)....but will not fire their guns.

Second,

None of the AI enemy MiGs/SU's carry A2A weapons either. Nor can I load any A2A or A2G weapons when I choose to fly any kind of Mig or SU fighter/attack. I can fire the guns in the MiGs/SU's I fly, but no othe ord. Since I can fire the guns, is that weird that the AI won't fire when in ACM?

I have the latest weapons pack installed and still can't figure this out. I'm not sure if I was over zeleous in configuring .INIs when adding all the stuff I've added or what!!! I was sure that the weapons' pack came with NATO and Warsaw Pact weapons. Was I wrong?

The enemy AI not firing their guns (since they don't have missiles) is the biggest pain for me right now....

If anyone has answers or "where to go" for them it would be appreciated! The game's become boring since I can't get killed in a dogfight.

BTW, the AI enemy ground units are not having the problem. They continue to hammer the **** out of me on bombing runs....

V/R

Slickbomb