Sign in to follow this  
Heck

Problem Post Patch With Active Battlefield Mod

There's some sort of problem with the Stats screen losing stats when using my Active Battlefield Mod post patch. My apologies. Not sure what the problem is. Trying to track it down, but it will take some time. Only two files change in the mod; the types.ini, and the targets.ini, so if you remove these two files from the Verdun terrain folder, it will end your stats problem, but you'll lose the mod. If anyone figures out the fix before me, please post it. I don't think the problem has anything to do with the added units, so it's got to be in one of these two files, and, according to the patch readme only the WWIVERDUN_TYPES.INI was replaced in the patch.

I don't know the solution but I wanted to say "thanks" for the mod-installed yesterday, flew toward the smoke to see ground troops firing at each other, strafe one and they disappear!

Thanks Heck for lookin' into this little problem ...

I seen on the TW Forum that you have a potential fix

that seems to make it work and that is GOOD NEWS !

Will you be RE-POSTIN' that particular mod soon as I can't

seem to find it now on here :-(

Thanks again ~

Sorry I haven't responded to this thread sooner, but I missed the change of location with the revamp to CombatAce. Call me slow. :biggrin: The reason you can't find the mod is because I pulled it down after the problem appeared. I didn't want people blaming TK's new patch for problems that were being caused by my mod. Hopefully, in a few days, by Weds anyway, you'll see a new version posted, once I'm confident through testing that most people will be able to use it without creating problems for themselves. It will be changed slightly (see my post at Thirdwire) in hopes that it will work better.

A little ps to the moderators of the forum. Under my name to the left it has a line called "warn" etc. What does this line mean? Just curious, as I haven't seen it before.

Hi Heck. Thats something new too. Its a warning "meter" for the Moderators to use when warning posters for site rule violations and such. There is a link with it that goes to a section where we must provide a written explanation of warnings made etc. Its convenient feature for us to have. If a poster has a continuing "problem" behaving badly pertinent information is easily available. Don't worry everybody's got one and only you can see your own "warn meter". Its not something that will get used much as the vast majority of posters here are great people. :biggrin: