With all the great Mirage model's being consistently pumped out by the Mirage factory, would it be safe to assume :unsure: that the 2000 will eventually make it's way one day to the list of downloadable aircraft's ? It would be be a real shame IMO if this beaut, along with the Rafale, of course was to be left out of the delta winged club. Do any of the moderators or admins have any info on this ?

Edited by Atreides

I believe I heard that someone does have a Mirage2000 WIP

Hey cool, a mirage 2000 is in the works :-)

but i think it would be better when some more modern A/C for the red site are aviable.

some mig29 or su27. i know there are in the works but no progress update for long time now.

last update or knowing pics are from summer 2006!

Mostly prolonged development issues, professional sports and real life issues getting in the way of us flying Flankers, Mirage 2ks, Rafales, Saab Gripens and Foxhounds but progress is being made, And just going by the development photos, they're looking damn fine indeed!!

I didn't include the F-22 or the F-35 in the above statement as they are quite obviously chumpy, white elephant aircraft! jk :tomato:

(well, only joking about the F-22. I meant that it about the F-35 :tongue:)

Mostly prolonged development issues, professional sports and real life issues getting in the way of us flying Flankers, Mirage 2ks, Rafales, Saab Gripens and Foxhounds but progress is being made, And just going by the development photos, they're looking damn fine indeed!!

I didn't include the F-22 or the F-35 in the above statement as they are quite obviously chumpy, white elephant aircraft! jk :tomato:

(well, only about the F-22. I meant that about the F-35 :tongue:)

I can't wait to see what a flanker looks like when its blowed up.

Scrapper

^ Personally, I'd like to hear what a plastic aircraft sounds like blowing up, especially the F22.

(well, only joking about the F-22. I meant that it about the F-35 :tongue: )

Would you like your Flanker Toasted or Fried?

raptorvflankerbc3.jpg:tongue:

Hey, I was only kidding, I like the 22, I didn't at first because I liked the YF-23 much more. But, you know, the F-22's grown on me...

...JSF on the otherhand, all I'm saying about it is that it will be a pleasure to clean the skies of that P.O.S. :tomato: I have good reasons for disliking it, I work for a governmental thinktank here in Oz and we're constantly debunking a lot of BS about it spun by the media, lobby groups, political parties and especially the contractors (not because we dislike the aircraft, but because of the context in which it will be used. My opinion of it on the otherhand is a different story! :tongue: ). It'll fill a nice bunch of roles when it comes out, all of which will be burning wrecks after I've pimpslapped it from the sky in my Raptor or Flanker, or, if I'm feeling cocky, my Scooter :tongue:

Alls I'm saying is bottom line :rtfm: , "the next F-16" it ain't!

(Btw, not taking a shot at the modders here, just wanna make that clear...)