Sign in to follow this  
Brian Gregory

Ms Force Feedback Joystick/ Ch Pro Pedal Combination

Anyone got problems with this input combination? Everything flies left wing low and stalls to the right, no matter what I do in either exterior or in-game calibration. The SPAD is practically unflyable with this input configuration (OK, who said it always was anyway?!!). Is this another config. file editing issue? Any advice or guidance appreciated. Rgds., Brian Gregory.

Anyone got problems with this input combination? Everything flies left wing low and stalls to the right, no matter what I do in either exterior or in-game calibration. The SPAD is practically unflyable with this input configuration (OK, who said it always was anyway?!!). Is this another config. file editing issue? Any advice or guidance appreciated. Rgds., Brian Gregory.

Brian,

Am getting a similar problem with a couple of aircraft I down-loaded ( Albatross I and III and DFW) but not using the standard aircraft though. The wing drops and you no longer get up/down control as it's all converted left right and seems to multiply(like youre getting horizontal and vertical movement combined). If you are high enough diving into it like correcting a stall works but generally they are unflyable. I've checked for external damage and there's been none. If your problem is similar I suspect it isn/t just the joystick config as mine works fine. Downloaded the DH s from the site and it works a treat. Will watch with interest.

Ike

Brian,

Am getting a similar problem with a couple of aircraft I down-loaded ( Albatross I and III and DFW) but not using the standard aircraft though. The wing drops and you no longer get up/down control as it's all converted left right and seems to multiply(like youre getting horizontal and vertical movement combined). If you are high enough diving into it like correcting a stall works but generally they are unflyable. I've checked for external damage and there's been none. If your problem is similar I suspect it isn/t just the joystick config as mine works fine. Downloaded the DH s from the site and it works a treat. Will watch with interest.

Ike

Ike,

Thanks for this. When you say you downloaded DH's presumably you don't mean the DH2!! I'm new to this as most of my config. editing has been with games like CFS2/3. Is a DH file the analogue to CFS2's .dp file? Rgds., Brian.

Ike,

Thanks for this. When you say you downloaded DH's presumably you don't mean the DH2!! I'm new to this as most of my config. editing has been with games like CFS2/3. Is a DH file the analogue to CFS2's .dp file? Rgds., Brian.

Brian,

Yes the DH2. I'm new to everything. Even typing apparently.

Can't understand why this runs perfectly but the others spiral into the ground.

Ike

For anyone following this thread, I downloaded and installed the latest CH Pro Controller management software (CHCMv4.1_32bit.exe) & it seems to have if not solved, than at least significantly reduced, the flight control issues with this combination of input devices. Rgds., Brian Gregory.