Sign in to follow this  
sledgehammer2

How many posts do I have to have before I can download a file?

I have been a member here for awhile but never post. Now I need a file and I can't download it?

Did not see the announcement.

Edited by sledgehammer2

well how about we just remove your account ... now that's inconvenient.

well how about we just remove your account ... now that's inconvenient.

For him it would be wouldn't it.?

Not sure if this is a good idea or not. I cant see how it will benefit the forums. I visit numerous wargame forums (Wargamer, SZO, TAG, SimHQ, Matrix) and just havent the time to get involved in another. As forums can end up taking to much time from my playing quota (I'm married)

Who knows? It might get a few people involved who otherwise wouldn't have. If it doesn't, no harm done that I can see.

Who knows? It might get a few people involved who otherwise wouldn't have. If it doesn't, no harm done that I can see.

It's not like you're asking for a kidney or anything, just 5 posts. No big deal. I have no problem with it. I've been a menber for a year, but only recently started using the forum and making comments, etc. I don't know why I didn't do it before. I've learned more in the last few weeks about both the game, as well as the folks who play it.

As much as I'm not opposed to the 5 post rule, I do think that I'd also be willing to tolerate ads for each download. That way you guys can get some money to pay for the site. Either way, the mods and add-ons a worth just a little bit of effort to get since they are all awesome and FREE.