Sign in to follow this  
Hazen75

Huey Gunship download location

Where can I download the Huey Gunship helicopter?

Hazen Cowan

hcowan75_@hotmail.com

It used to be at Pasko's site but now his site is down. Your best bet is to hope someone has and can give it to you.

Guest Saganuay

That makes 5.

I think that UH-1B has no weapons. There is an UH-1H at avsim.com that has weapons and side gunners, but was (I think) the first helicopter created for SF and sort of outdated. There's a post in the archives on editing the UH-1B data for weapons at SimHQ and when it's back up, I'll post the link.

img00031.jpg

I think that UH-1B has no weapons. There is an UH-1H at avsim.com that has weapons and side gunners, but was (I think) the first helicopter created for SF and sort of outdated. There's a post in the archives on editing the UH-1B data for weapons at SimHQ and when it's back up, I'll post the link.

Is possible add minigun under the nose and missles under fuselage. also grenade launcher and 30mm guns in the nose, also gun sightimg00029.jpg, but it is realistic?

Another chance, with vector like harrier, is possible take off and landing some vertically, with e bit of experience.

I do it for my pleasure.

Edited by bingo

Here's the thread:

http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?...e=0&fpart=2

About 1/4th down the page.

but it is realistic?

No, I don't really think so, but it'll make a great gunship!

Another chance, with vector like harrier, is possible take off and landing some vertically, with e bit of experience.

I do it for my pleasure.

Could you elaborate more? Do you mind posting the FM if you experiemented with it? I've also been trying to do that, but I have no idea how to make FMs.

BTW, Wooo! My 100th post!

Here's the thread:

http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?...e=0&fpart=2

About 1/4th down the page.

No, I don't really think so, but it'll make a great gunship!

Could you elaborate more? Do you mind posting the FM if you experiemented with it? I've also been trying to do that, but I have no idea how to make FMs.

BTW, Wooo! My 100th post!

sorry, my english is not good, what mean FM?What I elaborate more? However: when trhust up quickly key of vector up (vector up and down, like harrier) and joy up too. in flight: vector up decrease velocity vector down increase , for landing is the same, but is important regulate velocity, in the approach, when velocity is "0" you may to be near the terrain: the heli fall down.

FM is Flight Model.

I think that to make the engines thrust vectoring capable, you have to make the engines controled by thurst vectoring in the aircraft_data.ini.

I'm lost after that. :grin:

Have you gone further in experimenting than me?

FM is Flight Model.

I think that to make the engines thrust vectoring capable, you have to make the engines controled by thurst vectoring in the aircraft_data.ini.

I don't modified data ini, I use it in default, I don't know how modify data ini of vectors...

FM is Flight Model.

I don't modified data ini, I use it in default, I don't know how modify data ini of vectors...