Yep, both are quite far along in being ready for SF

There are several Mig-29s already available. Based on those, I've built C, K and M variants but do not have permission to post them.

:sorry:

There are several Mig-29s already available. Based on those, I've built C, K and M variants but do not have permission to post them.

:sorry:

Why not ?

Typhoid

Go ahead and post them. You have my permission. I didn't even know you were doing C,K, M mods.

C,K and M migs?

I was only aware of the A and G being available. I downloaded a skin that said install to the mig-29K and was baffled that there was a skin for a plane not yet made.

Here's a link to a thread where this same topic was discussed sometime ago. It has this juicy morsel in it (actually, I think the link takes you directly to the post with this in it).

img000099to.jpg

Not sure on it's progress... not even sure who the author is...

There was an Su-33 in dev when I came back to this site (after i grabbed a copy of SFG and this site became CA), but I'm sure it'll be a while before one's released. I'm sure I saw a photo posted, but I also play hockey and get hit around the head a bit :black eye: so I might be imagining it. Can't remember who that author was either.

Have a play around with the search function with keywords like "Su-33, WIP" and variations on this. It takes a short time to get used to, but once you get an idea how it works, finding stuff gets a whole lot easier.

Uh, you forgot the link.

And the author of the WIP flanker is Marcfighter.

Oops, you're right... :blush:

Here it is: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...art=#entry53286

I couldn't remember if it was marcfighter or not. If it is, SWEET! He makes some good stuff!

The link above is to the "USSR Russian weapons and planes" thread in Mods & Skinning. Still can't find that Su-33 I tawt I taw. I'm gonna go :crazy: looking for that one methinks

The Flanker is nearing completion. It is a collaboration between MarcFighters and the Mirage Factory, so one can safely say that it's bound to be "twice as good". It will absolutely blow your socks off, as it's a truely complete model.

suiiga1.jpg

Typhoid

Go ahead and post them. You have my permission. I didn't even know you were doing C,K, M mods.

Oh, ok. I am a bit confused because I thought those were from wpnsgt who hasn't replied to my queries. But OK. C will come soon the others I have to finish up.

A key point of clarification. These are simply ini file mods to the existing A model that adds the additional capabilties that later versions of the aircraft were fielded with. I don't have time or the skills to do the skins, yet.

Typhoid

The Flanker is nearing completion. It is a collaboration between MarcFighters and the Mirage Factory, so one can safely say that it's bound to be "twice as good". It will absolutely blow your socks off, as it's a truely complete model.

suiiga1.jpg

Do we have an guesstimation concerning a release date? :crazy:

Oh, ok. I am a bit confused because I thought those were from wpnsgt who hasn't replied to my queries. But OK. C will come soon the others I have to finish up.

A key point of clarification. These are simply ini file mods to the existing A model that adds the additional capabilties that later versions of the aircraft were fielded with. I don't have time or the skills to do the skins, yet.

Typhoid

wpnssgt and I are great friends. He gave me permission to do what I needed with his stuff etc. So don't worry about it my friend, carry on!

Flanking hell!!!! Thats beautiful :clapping:

Edited by snapper 21

Well,....I can't wait for these either, and we are all only getting older!!! Looking forward to some modern Sukhoi's to go with the MiG-29s!! Can't wait for some Su-24s and Su-25s too.

I'm as excited as a male senior citizen watching a Britney Spears video for the first time. :crazy:

Edited by Atreides

Can't wait for some Su-24s and Su-25s too.

You mean like these?

su241tk.jpg

su252vi.jpg