Sign in to follow this  
jmoscola2012

Not able to Download Files, but always was able.

I've always been able to download before and I am a member. Is this a temporary Glitch. It saying "I don't have enought posts to download" every time I try to download a file. I've been a member for about a year noe and never had this problem. And yes, I am logged in while attempting to download.

Thanks a bunch,

Joe

Edited by jmoscola2012

I've always been able to download before and I am a member. Is this a temporary Glitch. It saying "I don't have enought posts to download" every time I try to download a file. I've been a member for about a year noe and never had this problem. And yes, I am logged in while attempting to download.

Thanks a bunch,

Joe

I've had the same problem

I'm in the same boat. Personally, I think a post minimum is just asking for a lot of spam posts and trouble for the moderators. Go to the announcement thread and vote.

I have not posted because I do not have any mod talent. I am in awe of those who do. I think mods add so much to sims-e.g. Yankee Air Pirate for WOV or the First Eagles Gotha, DH2, Fokker EIII and Battlefield mods.

If you consider the Mechwarrior series loosely as sims, it was traumatic to have to use dos commands to "patch C:MW2" to get the thing to run in win 95-it was tough to use a batch file to get rid of the funky mountains in Combat Mission Afrika Corps.

Compared to that, things are so easy now. We owe lots to these dedicated modders.

I agree with you most affirmatively. Post #2 He he! :crazy: (What a guy won't do anymore to get a cockpit.)