Sign in to follow this  
jmoscola2012

Will the be more Patches Coming?

Not that the game isin't fun as it is, I'd just like to see more realistic changes and a Variety of terrains.

Thanks a bunch,

Joe

Edited by jmoscola2012

TK has a history of supporting his games with service packs (not just patches as they usually add functionality too rather than just fixes) so i would expect so.

as for a variety of terrains they are more likely to come from modders or from the other WWI installments/addons that TK plans on.

Hey Joe .... If you look in the download section I have made up a new summer and a winter terrain pack that's available now.

FOr the winter pack I would suggest to use the overcast and inclement weather settings on missions for the immersion factor :clapping:

As for planes there are already a few out... the DH2, EIII, N28, Camel, DR1, PfalzD3, Bristol and a few mods for different versions of the Spad. And I have already seen work on more planes that are in the works and im gessing Capun and crew are in the dungeon making more planes for us as well.

The community guys are making planes that are on par with what came with the game and look every bit as good and plenty here have made and shown us all changes to the planes to make them fly very well.

Also keep in mind this sim is really meant to be a sim lite (TKs words) so keep that in mind on judging FMs.

If you look here in the forum theres a link to the N28 (nice plane) and most of the other ones are in the download area.

the other planes are at Capun's site Here . I will direct you to email them for a password to access the DL area.

GL and enjoy :clapping:

Hey Joe .... If you look in the download section I have made up a new summer and a winter terrain pack that's available now.

FOr the winter pack I would suggest to use the overcast and inclement weather settings on missions for the immersion factor :clapping:

As for planes there are already a few out... the DH2, EIII, N28, Camel, DR1, PfalzD3, Bristol and a few mods for different versions of the Spad. And I have already seen work on more planes that are in the works and im gessing Capun and crew are in the dungeon making more planes for us as well.

The community guys are making planes that are on par with what came with the game and look every bit as good and plenty here have made and shown us all changes to the planes to make them fly very well.

Also keep in mind this sim is really meant to be a sim lite (TKs words) so keep that in mind on judging FMs.

If you look here in the forum theres a link to the N28 (nice plane) and most of the other ones are in the download area.

the other planes are at Capun's site Here . I will direct you to email them for a password to access the DL area.

GL and enjoy :clapping:

Sweet, Thanks a bunch

Best Regards,

Joe

Hi

I think the next patch should address pilot/squadron markings as I cant seem to get this working. All my Jastas are the same finish with no pilot marking. From what I have seen with the skins here this more than compensates, I am looking forward to downloading!!

Jasta 15