Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Adding FE file announcments

Since we now have our own WW1 sim forums, I noticed that we dont have an "file announcments" forum/thread like SFP1/WOV?WOE. Would it be possible to do this? I just added a skin for WW1 aircraft for FE and there was no automatic thread announcing it. Just a thought that streamed thru my brain bucket... :crazy:

let me check with th e admin..that would be a good idea.

That is the intent all along. We are working on getting the file sections organized better, but I'll make sure that there is some specific announment thread tonite for everyone.

The problem is that if you upload a new aircraft or skin there is no WWI Specific category for FE items. We need to create the categories, sort the files, and then we'll be able to handle this better.

I just noticed you added file announcements for FE; thanks Fates. I think its a nice addition to the forums and handy for the FE fans. I dont care if the nieghbors' dogs do growl at you when you walk by, yur ok in my book... :ok::good: