I reported this problem to USAFMTL. If you are getting the black screen and/or Microsoft error message when using these aircraft when hitting the 'escape' key after finishing a flight the problem may be in the sound file. Replacing this with the default version may cure the problem. This is one of my required posts for downloads. I'm not any kind of computer expert so forgive me if it isn't the resolution to your particular problem if you have one!

I reported this problem to USAFMTL. If you are getting the black screen and/or Microsoft error message when using these aircraft when hitting the 'escape' key after finishing a flight the problem may be in the sound file. Replacing this with the default version may cure the problem. This is one of my required posts for downloads. I'm not any kind of computer expert so forgive me if it isn't the resolution to your particular problem if you have one!

Putting your default sound files back fixed this problem for me. It was affecting my F-14D, F-15D+E, F-18A, and sometimes my F-16D. Thanks for the tip.