Sign in to follow this  
Brainless

Downloading files

Now I've worked out how to post these darned messages I can't remember what I said in the previous ones that got scrubbed when I thought I'd posted them but hadn't.

I think it went something like this. It seems quite fair to me that members should contribute to the site especially as there are so many awesome files to download for free. It just doesn't seem right that computer idiots like me should just be able to download somebodies work and have the benefit and do nothing except feel guilty. That having been said what can I offer? I have quite enough trouble just installing the files never mind contributing to them. All I can do is sit with my mouth open marvelling at the quality and talent of those producing the files I could not begin to know how they are produced.

Wouldn't it be fairer to let those who can't contribute to suscribe instead. I for one would be happier to do that than post useless messages no-one wants to read.

Now I've worked out how to post these darned messages I can't remember what I said in the previous ones that got scrubbed when I thought I'd posted them but hadn't.

I think it went something like this. It seems quite fair to me that members should contribute to the site especially as there are so many awesome files to download for free. It just doesn't seem right that computer idiots like me should just be able to download somebodies work and have the benefit and do nothing except feel guilty. That having been said what can I offer? I have quite enough trouble just installing the files never mind contributing to them. All I can do is sit with my mouth open marvelling at the quality and talent of those producing the files I could not begin to know how they are produced.

Wouldn't it be fairer to let those who can't contribute to suscribe instead. I for one would be happier to do that than post useless messages no-one wants to read.

post some of the problems your having in the bugs/suggestion area and youll find many helpful hints plus the posts add up quickly.