Sign in to follow this  
Arnir

Looking for advice on headphone/mike

Hello,

I'm looking at getting a set of headphones for my system that will give decent sound but also have the mike attachment. I hope to eventually get into online play and I would like to find a decent set that won't break the bank. Any suggestions would be quite welcome.

Thanks.

Arnir

I use two sets depending on what I'm playing a plantronics set I got at bestbuy ... I prefer the dual comfort padded headset because I like the full sound affect I guess. I'd check newegg.com to see if they sell anything you like, their prices are usually pretty good too. I also have an older telex usb digital set that i really like but those are a few more dollars than the plantronics set that's comparable and you can't buy them anymore. Telex makes great stuff it's sad they got out of the computer hardware business as you probably know their main stay is aviation headsets.

Good luck hunting.

~BCW

I use two sets depending on what I'm playing a plantronics set I got at bestbuy ... I prefer the dual comfort padded headset because I like the full sound affect I guess. I'd check newegg.com to see if they sell anything you like, their prices are usually pretty good too. I also have an older telex usb digital set that i really like but those are a few more dollars than the plantronics set that's comparable and you can't buy them anymore. Telex makes great stuff it's sad they got out of the computer hardware business as you probably know their main stay is aviation headsets.

Good luck hunting.

~BCW

Thanks for the feedback - I'll check them out. It would have been nice to have an avionics firm make solid pc products for many reasons.