Sign in to follow this  
Jasta15

Albatros V Flyable?

Hi

Just got my First Eagles and can't believe in the space of a month or so how many skins and new crates have been created. I want to get my hands on flying the Albatros V, can someone help me on this subject?

Jasta 15

Hi

Just got my First Eagles and can't believe in the space of a month or so how many skins and new crates have been created. I want to get my hands on flying the Albatros V, can someone help me on this subject?

Jasta 15

Hi,

got to the Download Section. Hanger/Menu Screens, Page 3 Albatrps screen and inis and to the Cockpit Section Page 1 and well done.

Hanseat

Thanks goes to Aladar and pcpilot

Sorry for my english

Yes it is a very nice 'pit. There is one issue, though, when the original cockpit was made there were some problems with the 3D mesh and the pit. TK fixed the 3D mesh problem with the patch and now the cockpit must be updated to fit the new mesh. Aladar should be working on it. :good:

Yes it is a very nice 'pit. There is one issue, though, when the original cockpit was made there were some problems with the 3D mesh and the pit. TK fixed the 3D mesh problem with the patch and now the cockpit must be updated to fit the new mesh. Aladar should be working on it. :good:

Any word on progress?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Beuller?

:dntknw: