The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians. Everything inside

them is color-coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything

inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. They

always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end and when the

job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shuts them all up when he observes: "The French are the

easiest to operate on. There's no gutts, no heart, no balls and no spine.

Plus the head and ass are interchangeable.

Guest PhantomWarrior

give it up already

sounds like a person from Florida. see how general that is. ppl are ppl

most other nations condiser americans rude and low in morals,but are we?

not even ,but the bad are rembered longer then the good.

I have yet to meet a Frenchman or French Canadian that was worth a damn. And I've known many of them, now as for Haitian's... I've only known one, and he was one of the coolest people I had ever met.

It's humor, so either laugh, or ignore and roll your eyes, but dont be the guy that brings down the humor.

If one person just smiles at one of my jokes, then I have done my part. :D

And if you are trying to infer something about Floridians... you're right, we are tasteless, hedonistic, drunkards with sun tans. And thats why all you Wankers north of us come here to actually enjoy life.

note: when I speak of florida, I mean the beach communities, Orlando and greater Miami, not the rednecks that are in the middle of the state, and that aweful panhandle.

Guest PhantomWarrior

a laugh at the expence of another is the same as bullying...just with the guts to face one now if you were French the it might be funny. and I have worked with meny French and they were great as are most Euros.

Nationalisam is the same as raceisum to me. but Ill let it got as to not bring down the room as these things have no place here. This place is to "up-class" for that sort of thing. but I do think you should travel more as the more you see the more you know. Reading just dont "cut it".

But the seventh surgeon shuts them all up when he observes: "no french but the american are the easiest to operate on. There's no gutts, no heart, no balls and no spine. just write "French Product" ! :wink: :P :lol:

in all honesty, I think Snapple was referring to the nation as a whole. Read your history, all through out the later part of history the French have repeatedly surrendered their position, collaborated with Nazi's, blew up green peace ships with their special forces...AND GOT CAUGHT!!!.

Not much to revel in if you ask me.

And you know as well as I that jokes are made about all sorts of people and you have probably cracked a few yourself! So lighten up a bit and laugh or keep reading or ignore it and let it be. Thats the beauty of freedom. We can say as we please and we can read as we please, and we can all agree to disagree about a certain nation's merit.

And I got banned on simhq for bashing the french as a nation. HA! Right on snapple! Great joke! Or wait... truth maybe?

100% American of Irish descent. 8)

Alright people, a joke is one thing, that doesn't mean it's open season on the french. :)

LOL! LMAO!

Love the joke man!

I agree with Fast Eagle. Everybody needs to lighten up a little.

PS. Didnt know you were back Fast Eagle.

WELCOME HOME!

Guest Ranger332
Alright people, a joke is one thing, that doesn't mean it's open season on the french.  

MadJeff  

www.biohazcentral.com

Roger that this opsession with the French,is making US look bad lets let it go. ANd its was the Gov not the French Soldier that gave up in all but a few cases,but lets not get all hig and mighty we have had units give up to Corragadorr,Batan,and Malmendy to name a few. So lets get to the reason of this site to help each other and make the game better.No matter of race,nation,or what ever" so let the games begin"

Your right Ranger about getting on with it and letting it go on the French. But about those US defeats you mentioned above, those were after a very tough fight by our units. Too many times during WW2, espesially the early part, the French forces simply gave up, because their morale was bad. Our morale has been bad plenty of times, but our troops still seem to pull out some fight even in the toughest situations.

You talked earlier how the modern french soldeir was tougher and better trained than ever. That's the same way people thought about them prior to WW2. France had the most modern, well equipped Army on the continent outside of Germany, and they practically fell without a serious fight. When you look at France's colonization efforts, you see something even worse. At least the British prepared their colonies for eventual independance, France simply exploited them in the most brutal manner possible, all in the name of "civilization".

The French have never been high on my reliable list. But I will say this for them that makes up for a lot of their other failings...like us, they love liberty. Everytime I look at the gift of that statue that stirs my heart so, I am reminded of that very important trait we share with the French. I am reminded of their strong support during the American Revolution that helped to swing the balance in our favor. So looks to me like we are even, they helped us then, and we helped them in WW2. For that reason, I will tolerate the French and their foolish pride and temprament, hopefully, they will tolerate ours...

first let me say that finding so called french "jokes" here over and over is becoming displeasant. Not to say about some comments that are not funny at all. Guess what a jew would think, arriving here at biohaz, to find "another good jewish joke" just to discover two nazis telling each other antisemitic "jokes". Ass instead of heads....hmmm

Also this is silly because you must understand that the kind of frenchies coming here, english speaking, interested in military aviation and military matters (particularly USAF ones), found of games devoted to the joy of virtual napalming, may be often precisely the kind that is supporting the war?

So if you want to be "efficient "about that, post your abuses at the websites of the french presidency, of the french ministry of foreign affairs, of the french representative at the UN etc...Sure they will get the message. Here this is not efficient at all. On the contrary.

Also there is a place more suitable than biohaz for some posts I am seing here:

www.f***france/hot.html

PC pilot, I am sorry but there were very though fights in 1940, and the whole campaign was very though. Our losses were heavy. Yes we had a powerful army, but if you know about military history you must know that it was under the command of the worst generals we ever had. The list of their errors is so long!!! Really amazing. This was a matter of strategy, tactics, of the way weapons were used etc...You should read about that, this is very interesting.

Also did you heard about Indochina? No one ever seriously wrote that our soldiers simply gave up! It was though, really very though. Same thing in Algeria, we "won", although politically this has no meaning at all, since nor algerians nor frenchs wanted to live together. But it was quite long and bloody, we did not gave up like that. I think Kennedy told us he found this was too "long". In Egypt we won, but guess who told us at the time we had to stop immediatly, in the name of world peace, the UN and so on?

Take also in consideration that a few years ago our police forces were able to defeat an attempt of a kind of 11/09 right on the Eiffel Tower, all terrorists killed, something you were not able to do with all your CIA.

OK?

Also I love your great country and your fighting spirit.I never felt any feelings against french people in the USA, quite the contrary. Sad that we were not united on this iraki war.

Will be pleased to answer any "normal" post or comment about that.

Ok...

Like Jeff has said, a joke is one thing, but aiming it at a particular belief, country, person can only open up more mud throwing. Just ask the many factions of the world. The mud throwing is fine...everyone is entitled to their opinion but without civility the mud turns into stones and the stones turn into swords and the swords turn into bombs. Their reaches a point in almost all political threads where each side gets more and more offended, and eventually it just needs to be locked before the first stone is cast...

So it shall be done

Cheers!