Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

I have LOMAC for 6 months now but I am still a n00b. I've heard about Su-30MKI mod for LOMAC, is it still available for download amd where I can find it? How to use R-27 missiles more efficiently? Most of my R-27's missiles I launch misses their targets and F-15's and F-16's sweeps me with their AMRAAM's. And could someone make me a skin for Su-27? :blush:

Regards,

Balt

Welcome to CA..you might check the downloads section for that file.if not there let me know and I'll see if maybe we can help you find it.

Thanks, I looked in download section but I found Su-30 mods that replaces with Su-27 with Su-30 with the same loadout of Su-27. I have downloaded mod that allows to fly all aircraft, including Su-30 flyable (with apropriate loadout of Su-30) and although it doesn't let use guided A2G missiles and bombs, its still very cool. Later I've read about Su-30MKI mod. I found this in airwarfare.com:

MODS - Aircraft

Flyable airplanes mods - a group of mods that swap skins and weapon loadouts of various planes enabling you to fly

Su-39, F/A-18 Hornet, Su-30mkI.

I clicked the link that redirects to biohazcentral.com (I assume download is located in their server) but for my disapointment, it brought me this: "Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at combatace.com "

I tried other downloads but it seems biohazcentral.com server is offline.

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated!

OK after some checking,look through the download section.IF it hasn't been removed then it should still be here.You see Combatace is the old Biohazcentral.Just look through them all.who knows might even find one or 2 that might strike your fancy.