Sign in to follow this  
Erik

IMPORTANT - Please Read

If you haven't figured it out yet ... we moved. :)

There's still much to do, but the site is up and online ... I'll be working throughout the night so expect periodic outtages. :haha:

This move will resolve all our page load issues, enjoy the new stuff.

Only the best for our community!

thank you very much for all the dedication and hard work you put into this site. if it weren't for you and others this site would fall apart. again thanks.

On behalf of all of us behind the scenes.

There's more than just me that makes this place work, but thank you for the thoughts they are greatly appreciated. If anyone ever knew just what it took to keep this place moving, they'd be astonished. We hope you all enjoy and remain active in our community.

The CombatACE Team

If you haven't figured it out yet ... we moved. :)

There's still much to do, but the site is up and online ... I'll be working throughout the night so expect periodic outtages. :haha:

This move will resolve all our page load issues, enjoy the new stuff.

Only the best for our community!

Hi Erik,

I realize you put a lot of hours into this project and on behalf of myself and all others, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are doing a great job and your reward will be if not in this world ( pretty hard to come by in this our graceless times, ) then surely in the hereafter pilot heaven.

Regards, Peter