Sign in to follow this  
Heck

Active Battlefield for First Eagles Version 2

Active Battlefield for First Eagles Version 2

This version includes a number of changes, which are explained in the readme. With these modifications, it works on my system, and I have no problem with stats. I can't guarantee you'll have the same results, as the stats problem seems to be very system dependent, and mission time seems to have an affect also. I'm reposting this because it works for me, and it might work for you. It adds a bit to immersion, so if you can get it to work, I think it's worth it. Complete installation instructions are contained in the readme.

My thanks to Kesslebrut, and Geo, for the use of their ground objects. If you tinker with this, and wish to post a modified version, feel free, just don't mod the ground objects without the specific permission of the original authors.

When Geo finishes his superb new German 77mm gun, and his new 75, I will post a types and targets ini update to take advantage of them. From the screenshot he posted at ThirdWire, they should be fantastic!

As always, you use these files at your own risk. I hope they work for you as well as they worked for me.

Heck

Hallo, thank you for your work, but i need help. I did all what you wrote and there were only soldiers without guns.

Edited by Ant1967