Sign in to follow this  
Southernap

Jet Thunder was just featured in an American Gaming magizine

The Feburary 2007 issue of PC Gamer Andy Mahood who write thier Sim Column made mention of some of the people trying to revive the flight sim genre. They were mentioned in the same paragraphs as the guys like Oleg Maddox and his IL2 team and the folks that did Falcon 4:Allied Force. Congrats guys :clapping:

congrats and well deserved! :fans:

Thanks! :biggrin:

The magazine didn't appeared in brazilian shops yet, anybody care to scan the page? :) I'll buy the magazine as soon as I see this February issue around.

Btw, we're still working hard in assets here. Here is the very unusual but cool Victor V-Bomber-turned Tanker and used in BlackBuck Raids:

VictorK2render7.jpg

VictorK2render9.jpg

And the Leander Class frigate getting textured:

testl.jpg

testl3.jpg

Programming is working in interface stuff, which is way behind schedule, but will be sorted out hopefully.

Congratulations to the Jet Thunder team! :good:

Plz excuse me, but I have one suggestion about de frigate shoot shown above, it's very clean...maybe a dirty aspect could make more realist the ship :tomato:

Keep the work up!

Saludos!

Congratulations to the Jet Thunder team! :good:

Plz excuse me, but I have one suggestion about de frigate shoot shown above, it's very clean...maybe a dirty aspect could make more realist the ship :tomato:

Keep the work up!

Saludos!

Yup, I agree Skorpion! It needs the shadow map layer as well, which will add more realism too. It's unfinished anyway. :)

Dante,

Are you planning on modelling the different versions of the Leander e.g. Exocet and Sea Wolf versions?

Dante,

Are you planning on modelling the different versions of the Leander e.g. Exocet and Sea Wolf versions?

Probably we'll feature the Sea Wolf version as well (HMS Andromeda is listed to have this) while HMS Argonaut, Minerva etc had the Exocet modernization.