Sign in to follow this  
kanotson

Coop Hosting -> Crash

Hi,

I'm getting a CTD when I try to host a coop mission. It happened before the patch. When it was released I installed it with hope, but it is still the same, it haven't fixed anything (in my case, at least).

I can host dogfight missions without problems.

My specs are:

WIN XP SP2

AMD 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+

2 Gb RAM

GeForce 7900GT 256

DirectX 9.0c

Anyone with the same problem? Any hint to solve it?

Try to host a coop without a SE5a... hope it helps...

Edited by EmlD

Red and I also found that some of the ground objects are

buggy as well, namely the AAA trucks on the aerodrome

perimeters.

In fact, we've hidden the GroundObjects folder before

doing any co-ops and I've lost count as to how

many co-op sessions we've flown with no CTDs :)

Edited by MrCraig41

Last night I ran with the SE5A out and with the objects folder in and out and got CTD's both ways...The first one in a matter of minutes and the second one 3/4 of the way through...

Last night I ran with the SE5A out and with the objects folder in and out and got CTD's both ways...The first one in a matter of minutes and the second one 3/4 of the way through...

does this happen even if you try to join a game?Are you working with hyperlobby or hamachi?This is FYI: everyone must have EXACTLY the same files,planes and if memory serves the only thing that can be modded is the eye candy.if you tweaked the ini files or added planes then the game conciders anyone with different planes and ini files as a cheat and will boot that player.

does this happen even if you try to join a game?Are you working with hyperlobby or hamachi?This is FYI: everyone must have EXACTLY the same files,planes and if memory serves the only thing that can be modded is the eye candy.if you tweaked the ini files or added planes then the game conciders anyone with different planes and ini files as a cheat and will boot that player.

we are connecting no problem....If the files are different then the game wont let that person join in the lobby even before the coop is run..... This happens after the coop is running ..... doesn't happen in multi with the same people....

Edited by Sully_PA

OK Tried it again tonight and where able to get it going without any crashes..... took out ground objects and se5a again ...... kinda sucked without the flak though.....