Sign in to follow this  
KillerWOLF

what's up with SIM-HQ Forums?

tryed to sign up and it says it'll send a password to my email but it never does. been waiting for it for 4 days and still no password. Emailed moderators and no response from them:/

hrmmmmmm, well you don't need them anyways :D you've got biohaz and skunkworks to look after you :lol:

Denzil

Same here wolf..I can't get with them either...but oh well...I have a new home here at biohaz! :D

I like your avatar hollywood...(looks at his own avatar) cool guys with glasses are.....well, cool!

"Hollywood, your lookin' good...I want Viper"

Denzil - Man of many a movie quote -

I had the same thing happen to me as well, I ever went as far as sending there webadmin an email over a week ago and had no luck at getting a responce :(

They had a post on the front page of SimHQ that they are experiencing some problems:

Our host is having an issue with dealing out passwords for those that either get a username for the first time or change their email address and request a new password. In other words, the password feature on our Message Boards is not working right now. We are trying to get it fixed ASAP so please be patient with us while we get it sorted out. Once it has been fixed, we will post the news here on the front page so you can request your password be sent to you. Thanks for being patient and sorry for the frustration! -Bubba

It might even be fixed by now. But I would have to agree with Denzil anyway... :lol: Besides, everyone is just plain grumpy over there lately, not just in the SF forum. :roll: