Sign in to follow this  
Redddevil911

Have you ever wanted too!

I used to get a lot of elderly, angry customers baying for my blood at my old job. I've gotta admit... I've always been curious to see what would happen if... :rolleyes:

If your in my house, and I'm upset enough to tell you to leave....well...you better leave because your right to be there ended with my right to let you stay. The only thing that sounds odd is that you would think it was the grandmother tell her son in law to spank the childs bottom, "That's how we did it in the old days".

If your in my house, and I'm upset enough to tell you to leave....well...you better leave because your right to be there ended with my right to let you stay. The only thing that sounds odd is that you would think it was the grandmother tell her son in law to spank the childs bottom, "That's how we did it in the old days".

That's a fact, Fates. A lot of the problems with youth these days is because of the EXTREMELY INEFFECTIVE "Time Out" punishment doled out; instead of spanking.

Navy Chief

Time outs? I really don't see how they work. I'm glad I'm old enough to have avoided those; swat on the backside for me, though not very often.

I've never really wanted to Taser an elderly person, though some of my contemporaries...

What ever happened to the wooden spoon? When growing up, my sister and I learned to fear and respect that wooden spoon! We hardly (if ever) got smacked with it, but the fear of doing something that would warrent the WS punishment was enough to keep us in line :smile:

What ever happened to the wooden spoon? When growing up, my sister and I learned to fear and respect that wooden spoon! We hardly (if ever) got smacked with it, but the fear of doing something that would warrent the WS punishment was enough to keep us in line :smile:

yeah mine was the fly swatter